Reviews for A Full Confession
Supergoddad chapter 4 . 5/27
It's nicely done! I definitely want a sequel, because then I would have a good story to look forward to.
SparkyCat chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
YES! SEQUEL!

(Tokka or Maiko please)
poopypants314 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
ah so your from the sf bay area
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
This was your first FanFiction? WOW. There are no words to describe how awesome this is- oh wait, I just thought of some: EPIC, FUNNY, IN-CHARACTER! And I can very easily see Toph cussing that badly; in fact, I can see her cussing even worse. I'm also glad that you noticed The Duke's feelings for Toph. And the Kataang ending- AMAZING!
My Disclaimer: Stop being so happy, it hurts.
Me: Oh, just go watch something with Jack Black in it already.
Disclaimer: Fine. (sulks off)
Me:(Cough) Anyway...write a sequel!
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
YES I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND I MEAN WANT SEGUEL! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
tomboy 26 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Lmao .. facial hair XD
XX-ThEwOrLdNeEdSaChAnGe-XX chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Ahaa... I really enjoyed this story. So sorry I took so long to read it, but as you can tell, I'm a busy person and such... I'm gonna go see if you made a sequel. :) Bye.
Stargirlrox chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
SEQUEL! HA! Take THAT, Haru! Katara is Aang's, not yours!
Stargirlrox chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Wow! Toph's a lot smarter than Katara in this one! That's unusual!
Stargirlrox chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Haru's facial hair is alive, y'know! It's friends with Ozai's goatee and Zhao's sideburns! Heh, Katara and Aang LURVE each other!
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
hah! This is really good!
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Cute first chapter! I wanted to hug Aang; my arms itched!

Yeah, I'm impressed with Nick's ability to not have any blood in this series... well, there was that ONE time in 201 where Azula scratched Zuko's forehead... but eh.
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
HAWT. I WANT SEQUEL. *goes to check profile if there is already one*
Neon Starz chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
OMFG! I LOVED this story. It was so awesome! I loved everything about it, especially the funneh parts and the Kataang confession. The ending was very funneh too! Great job and thankies so much for taking your time out to type this!
Mens Mentis chapter 4 . 3/30/2008