Reviews for Goodbye may seem forever
edgeof4teeners chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Not bad, sometimes I hate the way Raven has to get all over dramatic, annoys me to no end. She thinks she's always right, when she's not ugh! Beast about can be right sometimes, too. Anyway great story, looking forward to more of your nice stories.
Jess chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
Cute story. Although I hate raven's ex reaction, such a jerk
willotaku9000 chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Great Ending
XForeverXXBrokenX chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
Please tell me this is not the last chapter
Agent of the Divine One chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
Nice save at the end there. :D

Good to see that the drama resolved in a way consistent with both characters and that it finally did resolve.

The drama was getting to be too much. XD
crazynerd chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
Yes! They kissed. Phew I thought that Rae was going to be mad at gar forever. I wonder how things are going to be after they finish kissing. Great chapter update soon.
FelynxTiger chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
what a splendid ending , congratulations! i enjoy this a lot i wpuld say it was nice and sweet ! love it!
Ravyn chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
I am inthralled(sp?) with this story, please write more soon

crazynerd chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
I wish I could change memories.

Anywho I love this story it is so amazing. I love the part where Rae breaks up with Henry. He doesn't deserve her.
FelynxTiger chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
and the stress continues i couldn't help my self but to read u keep the story way interesting ! i can't believe what henry do D: And BB !

oh noes! i will have to wait until next chapter to check the rest because u left a cliffhanger that made me go like wtf is going to happen !
Agent of the Divine One chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
The way Beast Boy said it was wrong, but he did speak the truth. He told her in a few short words that she was lying to everyone including herself.

Now it remains to be seen just what Beast Boy does with this. Hopefully something more tactful.
raven rockz chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
this was an awsome story! thanks for writing it. but is it done?
FelynxTiger chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
wow nice chapter :D ahhh this is so amazing hmm those boys fights really got my attention
Agent of the Divine One chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
So yet again they are lying to each other and themselves all the while knowing exactly what should be going on and ignoring it. Just another day in the life of Beast Boy and Raven.

Let's hope she doesn't bring some monsters from one of the books to life as a result. xD
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
Interesting update to your sotry as it shows just how difficult Raven's having to adjust to Normal life and how difficult Garfield's having to lose Raven. :(

Still it was an interesting update and I wish for you to keep up the good work upon such an interesting story. ;D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »