Reviews for When the Sky Above is Blue
CheeriosAreSquare chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
One of the most haunting stories I have ever read. I simply LOVED it. It was so realistic, and it is a gift to the fanfiction world. I have read this story countless times!
Kiki chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
I just made an observation: both the title and the chapter titles are verses from Enya songs. "When the Sky Above is Blue" is from the song "Flora's Secret" and "Once, As My Heart Remembers" is from the song "Fallen Embers."
Chatte578 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
such a great story i so loved it, aw it was so sad two tortured souls separated oneday maybe the two soulmates will find there way back to one another,
Amy chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Holy hell, this was fantastic in its painfully honest exploration of this scenario. Pitch-perfect characterization and an appropriately bittersweet tone. Well done.
Katie chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
I wrote a Reba story similar to this one. I haven't published it yet but I wanted to let you know, this one is way better than mine. This is the best Reba fan-fic I've ever read. I almost cried! Keep up the great work!
Reba0is0Ahmazing chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
its good
Swiftly Sweet Reba chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
That ... Was ... AWESOME!

Like I said before, you rock!

As I like to say, "Short but sweet!"

More stories, please!
Lost in Day Dreams chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Holy cow, that was...I have no words! I absolutely loved it and it even made me cry a little! So beautiful! Fantastic job!
rebafan4ever chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
hey i liked this sequel. it was really good. thanks for posting. the whole thing was great overall :)
moments of gold chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
This was beyond anything I could've imagined. Just...wow. I am speechless, I am crying. That was beautiful, and I literally have no words.
Macahol84 chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
that was beautiful! i wish you would continue with it but it's ok if you don't want to. i hope to see more works from you :)
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Gah... (o_o)... *speechless and crying*
Pamena chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Positively gorgeous. I can't even form the right words to tell you how much I love this. This was so worth the wait. Reba and Brock are as in character as they can be, and yet still vulnerable. You molded them perfectly for this storyline. This thing makes me want to cry, it's just so heartbreaking. I can't imagine how Reba feels, knowing they might have had a chance if she'd just told Brock. I'm so glad Brock didn't get like, really furious with her for not telling him. I think the need to comfort her won over any other argument in his head. And the kiss! It made me squeal with delight at the sweetness of it. Part of me wanted her to make him stay, but I think maybe she just would've ended up hurting even more after he left. This was just a no-win But absolutely beautiful hon, I loved it. And I was so happy to see something from you! I've missed your lovely stories!
xxH0ttiixx chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
whoo! omg that was a rele good story! me gusta mucho!

love love love it!
Kat8790 chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Aw. I don't want it to end. This is such a good story but its your choice. It was an excellent ending. I loved it! I love all your stories. Your a great writer and I hope you continue with more!