Reviews for Realizations
faninfo chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
will harry and draco be friends?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
Upd please!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
Gr... I was hoping to continue reading this for what is was.
thewolf74 chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
I'm hoping that Draco can figure out what is wrong with Harry. Harry has multiple personality
Update when you can.
yakuza511 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
percabeth2025 chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
Please continue or rewrite this story it is a really good plot and I am really enjoying it!
GuidingHand chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
I agree you may want to separate the MP storyline, but still write it. The two parts didn't flow well together, but the MP portion was my favorite part. But it also sounded very similar to Did You Hear the Rabbit Cry? Are you the same author writing under two names?
mei101 chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
Noooooooo! I loved Selth (and the other one)! You can't take them from me! (Well actually you can quite easily)
MangaVampire chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
I liked the use of the other people in his head, it was creative
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
What's with Elmer and Selth? Who are they? What are they for? Where did they come from?
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
The best way to keep the Dursleys in character is to act like they're the worst people on planet Earth sand Voldemort.
HPforever chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
I look forward to this story being republished :) Good luck 3
Agito Takanoe chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
This story was great while it lasted. I do hope you would continue it because its just so gooooood
Nayami-Chan chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
well I'm glad you've come back to this story and have plans and inspirations for it :D I haven't re-read this story recently so I cant say for sure how the MPD was but if you think changing it will help the story and improve it I'm all for it! I'd definitely be happy if you came back to re-writing this fic at some point when you think you have the time to start posting it again :D thanks for the update and non-abandonment though that was nice of you to do so!
dawnlilypotter chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
awwwww it was so good and just getting even better :((