Reviews for Realizations
Allaboutme7 chapter 16 . 3/13
I know you won’t see this, but I feel the need to comment/review on this anyway. This story is absolutely amazing. I love it, the characterization, the plot, the details, all of it. The writing is beautiful and I wish I had came across this artwork sooner. I hope one day you can come back to this, (as it was kind of left on a cliff hanger), but the story is fantastic regardless of whether you continue it or not. This is getting kind of long so I’ll say it one more time, I LOVE THIS. Everything about it. That’s all. Thank you for writing ‘Realizations’ and I wish you well! xoxo
XxburnitwithfirexX chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Sorry didnt see the note underneath xD
XxburnitwithfirexX chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
Hi just a small note on this chapter, in england we have free healthcare so you dont need to pay to see the doctor xx
eh84132 chapter 8 . 8/7/2017
Your poem is great.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2017
This story is so fucking stupid and confusing.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/27/2017
I love it. Just sad it won't continue
mayhemdj13 chapter 13 . 6/24/2017
Are Selth and Elmer alternate personality s?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/10/2017
What the... Okay, your story had potential, a lot of potential, but harry has to many problems, i mean seth, elmer, and other 5 more he created, plus abuse, snape and draco, it would have been grate if you achive it, but... It is to much in so little time, and um well it is great you decide to separate it actually... Just strive for it finish your proyects. Makenaizo, gambate
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 16 . 2/23/2017
Hope this story is back up soon- love it to pieces!
shanaazgaurd chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
I love you story. I have multiple personality disorder and I know what it feels like waking up and not knowing what is going on plus I was in an abusive relationship with someone and I was very scared to go to anyone about it.
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 16 . 7/22/2016
huh i dont seem 2 mind n i like this story but ur decision being its ur story. so ill support ur decision. let me know if ure continuing or rewriting the story.
Becki chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
In response to your note about the medical system in America, basically, you always pay. The thing is that you have to have medical insurance in order to have certain procedures available to you. And the insurance reduces the amount you have to pay up front. Then later, you sometimes with get refunded for the procedure by your insurance company because that procedure was covered by your insurance. It's a bit more complicated than that I think, however that's the gist of it.
bichlient04 chapter 16 . 4/6/2016
I really really want you to continue this story.
PLEASE!