Reviews for Realizations
What the... Okay, your story had potential, a lot of potential, but harry has to many problems, i mean seth, elmer, and other 5 more he created, plus abuse, snape and draco, it would have been grate if you achive it, but... It is to much in so little time, and um well it is great you decide to separate it actually... Just strive for it finish your proyects. Makenaizo, gambate
roni2010 chapter 16 . 2/23
Hope this story is back up soon- love it to pieces!
shanaazgaurd chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
I love you story. I have multiple personality disorder and I know what it feels like waking up and not knowing what is going on plus I was in an abusive relationship with someone and I was very scared to go to anyone about it.
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 16 . 7/22/2016
huh i dont seem 2 mind n i like this story but ur decision being its ur story. so ill support ur decision. let me know if ure continuing or rewriting the story.
Becki chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
In response to your note about the medical system in America, basically, you always pay. The thing is that you have to have medical insurance in order to have certain procedures available to you. And the insurance reduces the amount you have to pay up front. Then later, you sometimes with get refunded for the procedure by your insurance company because that procedure was covered by your insurance. It's a bit more complicated than that I think, however that's the gist of it.
bichlient04 chapter 16 . 4/6/2016
I really really want you to continue this story.
PLEASE!
10leckersley chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
TOO CONFUSING!
10leckersley chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
Its very confusing
Gloriejo chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
Nice poem. It made me so sad and even got me to cry.
faninfo chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
will harry and draco be friends?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
Upd please!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
Gr... I was hoping to continue reading this for what is was.
thewolf74 chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
I'm hoping that Draco can figure out what is wrong with Harry. Harry has multiple personality
Update when you can.
yakuza511 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
percabeth2025 chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
Please continue or rewrite this story it is a really good plot and I am really enjoying it!