Reviews for Worth Waiting For
klainegerdanger chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
I dunno if you're interested in finishing this, but this fic is really beautiful. That, and I ship Zelloyd with a passion.
wekillthelights chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
SQE- can't. . . breathe- E-write. . . more. . . now-E!

LOVE THIS STORY FOREVER!
Link-luvr chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Wonderful story. Loving all the interaction between Zelos and Lloyd, hope you keep writing.
JustEight chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Ahh..! whatdya mean last updated in March...! I wanna see where this goes! -pouts-...

This is a fabulous story- I love the... innocence of it... most its just pure lust and rawrrawrrawr- but Lloyd is so CUTE in this! i REALLY hope you'll continue- i favorited and everything!
Hitorikiri no Neko chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
No, this hasn't been updated in forever! T_T I really enjoy your writing style and the characters in particular are very well written. I do hope you decide to finish this story. I love this pairing and you've captured them so well.
blood-fire-dragon chapter 8 . 9/18/2008
sweet!_ poor zelos, he'll never be the same, and yet, he might have a chance. there's something strange with his crystal...and lloyd is just soo naively cut...and zelos rules! plz update this story soon_
Ran - Explosive Orchid chapter 8 . 6/28/2008
Curses, I must wait for more! I will be patient.

I love this story. It touches on a lot of heart warming things (As well as all the pairings I like XD) and remains realistic where it should be (like the inability to control anything 'down there'), which is always tough for a story based on a fantasy game. I love Zelos' insecurity about himself now that he's paraplegic (see above), and I would love for you to add more about it. Nervous/embarrassed Zelos makes me smile a lot. :D

I'm stalking this story. Totally. *stalks*

Unlike many others, I won't say 'Hurry with the next chapter!' because I know that good work takes time.

So.

Take your time. :D

I shall be waiting.

...I swear that's not creepy.
Escagirl chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
E, this is cute. And, oh, Lloyd touching Zelos crystal-thing does stuff... mysterious. And he magically gets healed of his wounds when lloyd was crying about him dying... Was that some super-cool mystical only-awakened power of Lloyd's, or was it the Mithros-absorbing thingy you mentioned in on of the chapters (I, eh, never finished the game)?
Katsara-Yuki chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
WoW! *Recovers from nosebleed. It's an awesome story. Plz continue. Be funny if kratos and yuan walked in on them next :)
Rinny chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
*Faints from hot shonen-ai, yaoi action*

That was A-MAZ-ING! Oh, UPDATE!
nonatella chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Awh, this hasn't been updated in two months...Oh well. I love it anyway. Possibly one of the best Zelloyd fics I've ever read. :]
LittleLynk chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Please,please,please post the next chapter soon, for your sake and mine. Please!
HinataHyuuga211 chapter 8 . 5/4/2008

Can't wait for the next chapter -
Ark Navy chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
What in the world? Where did this go? I lost it once it turned M! Silly and their pre-filtered pages. Looks like I'll just hafta add this to SA after all...

Anyway, this chapter was perfect. Fluffy, cute, and lime-y without being completely graphic. It was the perfect mixture of honesty about the situation while it didn't shun some readers off. Their characters were just in line as well. Lloyd's naivety overpowered by eagerness and enthusiasm; Zelos being willing to accept Lloyd's... inexperience and willing to sacrifice his own physical satisfaction for Lloyd. It's all so beautiful! L-O-V-E.

A great incoperation of the title, as well. I thought it would be the other way around. Although, with the little 'tingle', who knows? It just may be. :)

Speaking of which, if I could just make a little joke, not meant to be offensive to anyone who might find it as such, but: To get Zelos un-paralyzed, the only cure would be, as the Chosen of Tethe'alla, to go on a Regeneration Journey! ...To regenerate those nerves! :D

::silence::

...Ah, well. It was funnier in my mind.

You know? Not only is it goin' on my SA, but I think I'll add this to my favs as well. Yup. Great work!
Skittle-Scattle chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
GODDESS MARTEL I LOVE THIS STORY! SO SOJO-AI/MAYBE-SOON-TO-BE-YAOI SO KAWAII!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »