Reviews for Ulterior Motives
Rltsweetie22591 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
I LOVE IT! It gave me goosebumps. I've read it like 6 times and i get the same effect again and again. I love the ending. So romantic
cookie-dough chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Cute fic, I could totally see Betty and Gio together.
bjaarcy chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
AW! this is soo cute! i love it! so in my faves! i kinda think i should stop here though b/c then if you continued draama will happen and betty and gio is gonna be gone, so stop it here ;D I LOVE THIS STORY! good job!
ItMakesMeHappy chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
thought I should review backatcha

cute! good, and very sweet

this could work as an ending, but it would be kinda fun to see betty guilty :D hehehe
alkali-feldspar chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
It was my pleasure. This draft is better! :D
mera222 chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
loved it! freddy is so sexy and i love his charater gio and the video into the night! u should continue!
Niki chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Kill Me NOW! this by farr one of the cutest things i have EVER read..

"Betty looked back at the clock. 6:55. All she could think about was the date…and Gio. Ding! Dong! Betty looked back at the clock. 6:59. “He’s early,” she said frantically to Hilda.

“By like thirty seconds. Go get the door.”"

this is hilarious, betty acted like he was like an hour early

I LOVE it when both of them are thinking about how hot/beautiful eachother are.. cuuttayy lol

” They stood in front of a fire escape behind a building. She could hear music playing from inside the building. “Does this ring a bell?” He asked as he looked her in the eye. Betty looked at the fire escape. Or maybe we’d climb the fire escape to the rooftop of the Blue Note and listen to music."

I can only imagine Gio's Voice when he says this, omg sexyy! lol ok but yea i loved how you through "that" part in there

The "Lady and The Tramp" part i was like "wow niki, just wow" lol even though he was joking still... lol

When they danced i said "aww" outloud and my dad looked at me and was like "what" i was like Nikki is so great,, "he was like ok?" lol nyway

when they kissed i was like hypervenalating lol jk jk.. Gio needs Betty so much closer! ok lol

I enjoyed this so much, even though i dont watch the show everyone seemed in charcter (execpt for this romance we all are dying/waiting to actually happen), I absolutely loved it

Drop Dead Chapter Def

ok KEEP IT UP KIDDO!

luv ya! update soon!
Beatrice Benedick chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Oh my! Delicious valentine gift. Taste as good as chocolate. I felt as if it was "my" date with Gio... I mean Henry.

The ending was surprising and perfect. Thank you for this valentines gift and to let us taste some of the "romantic Gio".

So, inspired by "Into the night"?... oh! makes me want to re-read the story and listen to that song to experience the feeling. You know I totally love that song (yea yea... Freddy fanatic... I know)
wooster182 chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
If you've got more, I'll read it!

His licking the chocolate off her lips was a nice touch and really hot! And I love the ending where they are sitting together and he wraps the blanket around her. Aw.

Pretending to be Henry is a little kinky, lol, but it works. And it's always nice to think of Gio in a tight t-shirt showing off his arms and chest. Yowza! ;)
viva los angeles chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Oh my gosh. I love it! Such a brilliant idea. I can't wait to see what Gio has in store!
Niki chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
when they were on the fone.. aww wanted to die... ok nyway good job.. it wasnt even that sweet.. im a reatard ok keep it up kiddo
Niki chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I really like it Nikki! Keep it up kiddo!
kaz chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
i really like this fan-fic so far! hope you continue soon :)
AJeff chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
I love this! I love the fact that Betty and Gio will be spending Valentine's Day together. Please update soon.
Beatrice Benedick chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Hi, Nikki.

This is so cute and funny! Gio is naughty and Betty is falling... I cant wait for next episode. So... its not going to end there, right? you are giving me a nice valentines present. Keep writing _