Reviews for Maximum Ride: Electric Girl
Somebody chapter 16 . 2/15/2009
this is adicting. i like it a lot and Lai kicks but! you know it's kind of sad that i love to read so much and i never write anything? (probly 'cause it would be realy crappy)

luv it -S
MaxRideRox chapter 16 . 1/17/2009
A-MAZ-ING! im going 2 read the sequel rite now!
WEEBFANGIRLINVADERZIMRANDOMXD chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Hey! I've run into you on Neopets in a role play a few months ago. What's up? It's x_mistypelt_x! I decided to finally check this out! :)
SandKastles chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I have not read your story yet but I will later.I would just like to Fax in it?
Twilight Temptress chapter 16 . 3/8/2008
Awesomeness, luff. -goes to sequal-
Twilight Temptress chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
Rawr! The yesterchapter and this one's too short! P
Twilight Temptress chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
O
Twilight Temptress chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
Specific reason for using italics, luff? P
Twilight Temptress chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
'My family told me she was a potato chip.'

XD I almost died laughing right there.

I like the ending. P Is it like, a crush that little kids have on teenagers and stuff sometimes? It's adorable. XDD Love it!
Twilight Temptress chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Heyo! This is Kat! D I love your story. Loved it while I was reading chapter ONE. Hey, what can I call you? SSW? I dunno, I want to call you by a nickname or something.

Anyway, just posting now and adding to my favorites and then I'll move onto the sequal. Really great.

Forever Flying,

-Kat-
SignedSealedWritten chapter 16 . 2/28/2008
Gee, I'm sad.. my reviewers seem to have left me. OH well. Thanks to the people who reviewed! I'm very grateful. The next part will be up soon. And to the person who did the last six reviews: I knew about that one inconsitenssy. And I don't think that Gasser was that out of character, since they always say that he TRIES to be tough, but since he is always eight, he sometimes fails. When they don't think that the Flock will come back for them, they are going off their fears of the possibility that Lai might be more important to Max then them, even though they know that will never happen. They're scared and alone, and while they know that Max and the rest will come for them, they're... well, scared and alone. Just to clear the air.
MRACR chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Just wondering what happened between "don't worry I won't do anything without telling you" and Iggy carrying her without any of them explaining to her what they did and why and where they needed to go and probably making her think that they really are just kidnapping her like the School...

Also, it seems that the School has amazing instant transportation, for Gazzy and Angel and Nudge to wake up there after being in NY hardly any time before... ;)
MRACR chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
Haha ok I have to say that Angel and Gazzy, 'specially Gazzy, were pretty out of character here. I mean, crying, Gazzy? And actually having doubt that the other flock members were going to come after them?
MRACR chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
Ok, consistency error alert!

In chapter one the whitecoat said that her wing was broken. Not healed wrong. She said it was in searing pain. So if 'when she was four' was long enough ago for it to heal wrong, it should STILL be in 'searing pain'. It should have dulled off by now. Definitely. So if you don't want people (like me) to be confused, you should clarify that it was broken and healed awhile ago, just healed wrong. So that SHE was broken, not her wing.

'Cos obviously if Max has to rebreak it she's not going to do that right away. She was only going to fix it if it was currently broken.

Just advising you to clarify. :)

Now, onto the rest of the cool story!
MRACR chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Ok, that's sweet and all, but like I said, Max would be about business and fixing her first. Then after she woke up Max would be more gentle in asking her if she could CHECK on her probably-already-healed wing...

And yeah things like that really just bug me. Pet peeve. Sorry.

Other than that loving the story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »