Reviews for Link's Poems
Jujo82211 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
lmao very creative, Shadow. :] lmao i think imma steal it ;D jk jk
ArtyQ50 chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Very very interesting poems, I like them ,to say this I'm not good at all by making poems. But you, you've got some talent!

-check out my stories!-
pretty in orange chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
Aw! *hugs you* This ones sad! I like it though! I don't remember if i faved these, so I'm faving anyway. :)
lionking17 chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
The Last Three Poems are mine i let red eyed use them because for once in her life she was jealous! of my poems so midnight air.. zeldas poem and the one with out a name are mine!
lionking17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Move them! wmove them no go to he forum
pretty in orange chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
Also in my top favs! good poem!
iPod Junkie chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
I hate zelda, so I was emotionless. Love Link and Midna though! Great poem!
iPod Junkie chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Pretty good! I liked it! I would think he would feel heartbroken and depressed but I am a Lidna shipper so that's why. Great poem!
pretty in orange chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
LOL. Anyway good poem. this is my new favorite! Though i still like the Firefox one...
pretty in orange chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
*hugs* youre not an idiot! It was good...
Link-luvr chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
I think the first one was probably my favourite (perhaps because I related to the image in the game well) but I like the others too. Very dark, btw. It's a side of Link people don't write particularly often so well done for getting that down so well.

The only thing that...didn't fit..exactly, was the rhyming/ change in rhythm etc. due to your varying line lengths, but its a rather small issue really. Keep up the good work, you've got some great ideas.
pretty in orange chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
It was okay...no offense but i didnt like it as well as the ghost wolf or the firefox one. It was still good though!
DLA chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Foxes rule fire rules FRIE FOXES KICK ASS. Blue Wolf these poems are very good.
DLA chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Again these poems of yours rock.
DLA chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Freakin Sweet. Dragons Rock.