Reviews for The Guardian
Peeved chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I'd appreciate shorter author's notes please, they're becoming a pain. Oh, & fix your grammar, if possible. It's not too painful, but it could improve. Excellent plot line though. Well done there.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Can I just point something out?

Alan Rickman was 55 when he played Snape in Philosopher's Stone and he was 66 when he played Snape in Deathly Hallows.

Adrian Rawlins (James Potter) was 43 when he played 21 year old James (although I'm not sure if James was supposed to be in his thirties-the age he would be if he lived)

David Thewlis was 38 when he played Lupin in Prisoner of Azkaban and he was 49 when he played Lupin in Deathly Hallows.

Geraldine Somerville (Lily Potter) was 34 when she played 21 year old Lily (Again, I'm not sure if Lily was supposed to be in his thirties-the age he would be if he lived)

Most 'teens' in shows like Glee are actually in their twenties or thirties. It's very hard to get accurate ages for characters. And, yes I agree Sirius was very handsome in his youth but it is stated several times that Azkaban ruined his looks, and I'm sure months on the run eating very little didn't help either.
madclifton chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Good start for a newbie :)
gobalbucs chapter 21 . 3/24/2012
I absolutely fucking loved this story to pieces!

It was so sad, so happy, so heartfelt, so beautiful, so wonderful, so amazing, fantasic, super, stupendous, ETC. ETC. ETC.!

I love how you ended it too!

This was an amazing story and I so wish it had happened this way for real!

Fucking fantabulous job! :D
Churchill Vampiress chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Good start! I will finish this soon (stupid exams)
Neo Lady Sakura chapter 21 . 7/11/2010
This was adorable. It was such a sweet read and made me smile. Keep up the good work!
Remaro chapter 21 . 2/14/2010
God reading this story made me laugh, cry and for the last couple of chapters I was grinning like a maniac. You're an excellent writer and I can't wait to start reading your other story!
Pahoyhoy chapter 21 . 2/11/2010
This was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. I am having problems finding words to just describe how in love with it I am. I was so captivated by it. I love Remus as a father figure to Harry, you don't get that much, usually the emphasis is on Sirius.

Chapter eleven was by far my most favorite chapter of the whole story. I was literally in tears by the end, and because of that I sat at my desk and continued to finish the rest of the story into the night. I would have left a review when I finished, but as I said it was late :)

Fantastic job!

Pahoyhoy
brightsun89 chapter 21 . 12/13/2009
love it! it was so cute!
TopazSpiritXx chapter 21 . 8/26/2009
I cried at the end of this story...I HATE YOU...This story is too happy...*sobs* I need to go hug someone...
totally manic chapter 21 . 6/20/2009
awesome story! i loved every single part of it ;)
Jubalint Ikinz chapter 21 . 6/12/2009
I solomly swear that this is one of the BEST stories I've read.

Terrific job.
Ducks R Evil chapter 21 . 5/6/2009

finished already?

o well

it was pretty good
dhh chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Wow, this storie's word count is actually HALF of your A/N which just sucks! Authors shouldn't do that. It tells me you just want to up the word count instead of your story..Pathetic!

Sincerely,
ams71080 chapter 21 . 2/28/2009
I loved it. Thanks for sharing.

Amber