Reviews for Only When It Rains
MaeWithAnE chapter 3 . 4/28/2020
Seriously one of the best series I've read. I hope you write more Detty fics 3
KC73 chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
I really enjoyed the slow burn (slow soak?) of these two stories and involving Christina and sprinklers was absolutely brilliant! When you think of the contrast of Daniel later burning the contract release it is even funnier and sweeter. Bravo! I hope you wrote more UB stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Very Good job. I've read a lot of stories, and never wrote a comment, but this one is so Good that i have to :D You really get the charakters :D really Very well written :D
meemalee chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I can see this happening for real - Daniel's mad, romantic gesture getting Christina to set off the sprinklers to prove a point.

So well written - you have their characters down perfectly - I particularly loved the first night when they were on the couch together. Thank you.
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
This was so sweet! And amazing! I loved it. (: Great job.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
so glad you replied to my last review, which resulted me reading mail, me reminded that yes, there was this particular sequel already waiting for me! AND YEAH! I loved it, too! It's so cute. Cristina never fails to amuse me. Daniel's idea was fantastic. I swear, he's so lovable! Thank you, it was such a nice read. (: I really hope sweetness like these will eventually happen in the series. (: GREAT JOB!
Slayer Scribe chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
SO CUTE... so I read this one and Rain will make the flowers grow and I must say fluffy and sweet and nice job...
englishstudent01 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Good story
Grignard chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Great ending to a fantastic story. I enjoyed the first part and was surprised when you wrote a follow-up. I love the conniving Christina and how she helped bring Daniel and Betty together. You have a good balance of angst and comfort involved with the plot. Looking forward to future stories.
mcabello chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Good chapter. Write more soon.
Melissa37 chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Wow love it. Hope there more soon.
wyntertwilight chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
I thought this was a perfect ending. The change in tone from light-hearted at the beginning to slightly more serious and angsty flowed well, and I think the conversation Daniel and Betty had was much-needed. It was just gorgeous, the whole scene in the loft, and I loved it all. Also the Wilhelmina stuff at the start was hilarious!

Beautiful story, and I can't wait for more of Strange Glue!
Vivalina chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
What a wonderful moment of truth.I really love how they can be so honest with each that sentence from Daniel:'I have lots of suits. But I only have one of you.'That was totally my aww for sharing this great it!
iluvtofu chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Great conversation between Betty and Daniel to end the story. Looking forward to the continuation of Strange Glue.
AndromedaAiken chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
I loved it! So cute! D Well done!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »