Reviews for Only When It Rains
meemalee chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I can see this happening for real - Daniel's mad, romantic gesture getting Christina to set off the sprinklers to prove a point.

So well written - you have their characters down perfectly - I particularly loved the first night when they were on the couch together. Thank you.
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
This was so sweet! And amazing! I loved it. (: Great job.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
so glad you replied to my last review, which resulted me reading mail, me reminded that yes, there was this particular sequel already waiting for me! AND YEAH! I loved it, too! It's so cute. Cristina never fails to amuse me. Daniel's idea was fantastic. I swear, he's so lovable! Thank you, it was such a nice read. (: I really hope sweetness like these will eventually happen in the series. (: GREAT JOB!
Slayer Scribe chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
SO CUTE... so I read this one and Rain will make the flowers grow and I must say fluffy and sweet and nice job...
englishstudent01 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Good story
Grignard chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Great ending to a fantastic story. I enjoyed the first part and was surprised when you wrote a follow-up. I love the conniving Christina and how she helped bring Daniel and Betty together. You have a good balance of angst and comfort involved with the plot. Looking forward to future stories.
mcabello chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Good chapter. Write more soon.
Melissa37 chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Wow love it. Hope there more soon.
wyntertwilight chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
I thought this was a perfect ending. The change in tone from light-hearted at the beginning to slightly more serious and angsty flowed well, and I think the conversation Daniel and Betty had was much-needed. It was just gorgeous, the whole scene in the loft, and I loved it all. Also the Wilhelmina stuff at the start was hilarious!

Beautiful story, and I can't wait for more of Strange Glue!
Vivalina chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
What a wonderful moment of truth.I really love how they can be so honest with each that sentence from Daniel:'I have lots of suits. But I only have one of you.'That was totally my aww for sharing this great it!
iluvtofu chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Great conversation between Betty and Daniel to end the story. Looking forward to the continuation of Strange Glue.
AndromedaAiken chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
I loved it! So cute! D Well done!
JackSam chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Love it. Add more soon.
Xira34 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
This was great, love it. I'm glad you will continue Strange Glue, I really but really love that one. :) A for you.
sandstar08 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
aw... i love my fluff, thanks for the prompt delivery!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »