Reviews for Only When It Rains
JackSam chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Love it. Add more soon.
Xira34 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
This was great, love it. I'm glad you will continue Strange Glue, I really but really love that one. :) A for you.
sandstar08 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
aw... i love my fluff, thanks for the prompt delivery!
SmilinStar chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Aww that was a lovely end. I laughed at the Amy Winehouse joke and the image of a drenched Wilhemina with frizzy hair brings me endless amusement. The last scene was gorgeous and that last sentence is just *perfect*. Thank you for writing this, and I look forward to more installments of 'Strange Glue'.

SmilinStar x
didi6 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Great storie, i love it!

I love Daniel and Betty together!
sandstar08 chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
*hums in delight*
wyntertwilight chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
*squees like mad* Aaw! He made it rain for her! *sigh* That is just the sweetest thing ever. I'm so glad they owned up to their feelings about each other and finally admitted that the weather had nothing to do it. YAY! I can't wait for the fluffiness of the next part!

Other things I also loved in this chapter - Daniel standing on his desk and yelling at everyone, his comment about the janitor, Christina's comment about George Clooney and Daniel's reaction, and Christina in the closet. All great stuff!
SewerUrchin chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
I don't remember if I left a review for chapter one, so i'll make it a two-for-one, lol! silly, silly Daniel for thinking they only have feelings for each other when it rains-they're obviously hot for each other all the time, hehe! great move with the sprinkler, i'm picturing wet!daniel as a type...

looking forward to the fluffy next chappie xD
SmilinStar chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
GUH. SERIOUSLY GUH!

He made it rain for her? That is just the most romantic thing ever!

This was PERFECT. Wonderfully written, I love love love your style. I'm so glad this is in three parts, I can't wait for more!

SmilinStar x
Champers chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I love the conceit of only being together when it rains. How I would love to see this as a real story arc on the show. Beautifully well written.
didi6 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Great chapter, more soon!
2pennies chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
This was too cute for words. What a lovely part 2. Wonderful job. Can't wait to read the last one. :D
Xira34 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Great! I love it :). More soon.
mcabello chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Good chapter. Write more soon.
Melissa37 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Wow love it. Hope there more soon.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »