Reviews for Only When It Rains
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
aw you made my day :D

Thank you for this and Happy Valentin's Day
BennuBird chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Gah! He made it rain! Absolutely adorable and flufftastic. Perfectly amazing mushiness to brighten up my Valentine's Day afternoon.

I'm trying to figure out what you could possibly have in mind for Part I after all this...
rivillie chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Officially one of my all time favorite stories! Daniel is so sweet! :)
mhngndh chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I can't wait!

I really love ur first story "Rain Will Make the Flowers Grow"

can't wait for the next one..
BraveLittleAnts chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Wow...I wasn't expecting that...it's so cute and complicated. Can it really work only in the rain? Guess I'll have to wait until V-Day...I'm excited!

~TeeFly~
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Great job! Aww...I need something to keep me from getting depressed cuz I'm leaving home on the 16th to go back overseas for my studies! Hehe...update!
mcabello chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Good chapter, Write more soon.
Melissa37 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wow love it. Hope there more soon.
JackSam chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Love it. Add more soon.
didi6 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Great start, more soon!
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aww I love it! I might be crazy all the "only when it rains" stuff but, I love it :D

Update soon!
BennuBird chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Yay! More Daniel/Betty! Can't wait to see if they can fall in love in the sunlight... :-D
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
It most certainly does come across. There really is something magically, beautifully romantic about the rain and you do a brilliant job of capturing that in your writing. Looking forward to more!

SmilinStar x
allygrace chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I like the rain thing...it brings them back to when things were less complicated,and like magic it brings them together. Anyway, the epilouge is adorable and I can't wait to read the next part.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »