Reviews for The Broken Road
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Glad you decided to con't this. Looking forward to reading more. Update soon. Thanks.
remake chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
THANKS FOR UPDATING THIS STORY. I HOPE LEE GOES WITH KARA AS PART OF THE CREW. HE SEEMS TO KEEP HER GROUNDED. MAYBE THIS MISSON WILL NOT BE AS HARD ON HER. PLUS K/L TOGETHER ALWAYS MAKES THINGS MORE INTERESTING. UPDATE SOON!
ds888 chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Hey Ariel,

I am really enjoying your fic. You have set up a great pace with a believable chain of events. Also, I appreciate the glimpses of humor in this poignant piece of writing.
remake chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
WHAT A GREAT FIC. HOPE THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE SOON. SOMETHING BETTER TO LOOK FORWARD TO SINCE THE SO WRONG WAY IN WHICH IT DID END UP.
pilotlover chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Just found this and loving it. Why didn't we get this for our pilots? *sighs* Thanks you. Can't wait for next installment.
Jb73 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
well done. i love this story and cant wait to read more. i wish you were a writer for bsg.
ddt73 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Another great chapter Ariel. Way to blow up the quad of doom lol. :)
Cranberry J chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Wonderful twist. I like where you're going with this. ;)
Jb73 chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
wow this is getting good and this is how it should have taken place instead of everyone thinking she was dead.
setivalen chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Gorgeous-absolutely wonderful. Contact is one of my favorite films-great to borrow an inspiration or two from the best! I really look forward to what comes next! Nicole
wingedPsyche chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Great start Ariel! Can't wait to see where Kara and Lee will go from there-I'm hoping there's some steamy moments and a future set of twins involved, ha ha. No really.
gibgirl04 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Awesome chapter, great concept and I can't wait for more.
Anastashia chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Very nice start, although we know they've said this to each other before. Looking forward to what comes next.
ddt73 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Great start Ariel. :)

You did an exceptional job. :)
panther73110 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008