Reviews for To Be Willing To Die For
Kelenloth chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
YAAYY! that was great, Raina!

L:...the...wiat..

Not exactly what I was expecting, but I don't know what I was expecting so that dosen't matter. it was awesome!

L: You knew about this?

Of corse.. anyway, wonderful work, Raina! I loved the ending!.. I really liked how you discribed what happened, too.. it was a bit odd with no mention on heaven, but hey, the man awoke, right? so I love how you did it!

L: *suddently gets big smile and runs off* *runs up and tacklehugs Aragorn* You don't need to breath, do you? good. *holds as tight as elvenly possible*

Kel
Hello Anyone There chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
YAY!

*does happy dance* he's alive! he's alive!

Aw, lovely ending, poor Caer, all that pain, to have someone die for you must feel soo bad. I'm so glad everyone is alive but can't you please please please write an epilouge to the epilouge and tell us his familys reaction to him? Please!

Brilliant chapter loved the 1/2 dead part, must have been a confusing experince!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
*sniff*

The first part was wonderful, Raina. And I love your portrayal of Aragorn immensely.

Cal
Kelenloth chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey, sorry it's taken so long, I had to wait for L to read...

L:*stares*

He... is in shock. But I liked it! So sad! wow, it' just kinda unbelieveable, I mean thinking what El, El, and Elrond would do if Estel was stolen from them like that...

L: I... you are evil... I...

Kel

(*cough* epiloge! *wink* *cough*)
Daemith chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh! EVIL PERSON!

*sniffle*

But that's so SAD! :(

Really good though, and very well written... But I'm still mad at you for making me feel all sad... XD
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Interesting story within the parameters you used I can see this happening.
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aw. That was such a sad story. you made me cry evil person! I loved Elrond and the twins reaction, it does seem a very elvish thing to do; put your grief into song.

Who is the mysterious rider approaching? Write an epilouge please!

Thanks for writing this!