Reviews for Small Wonders
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 3/15
This was a lovely snapshot into an evening post-TYtNW. Really liked Jack and Tosh's friendship.
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Tosh's voice comes through very clearly, as does Jack's. I really liked your take on their friendship.
SilverLunaMoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I like the way you managed to keep them in character great job:D
Aelfgyfu chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Very nice! I haven't read much good Tosh fic, but you've really gotten at what I love about her: her curiosity; her concern for the others, even if it's not as overt as Gwen's or Jack's; her sense of wonder.
PinkFairy727 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This is really nice. A lovely story, thanks for sharing :c)
paperchain chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This fic? was lovely. You had a really quiet, dark (not in an angsty way) mood going throughout the whole thing, which really fit with the early hours of the morning setting. The silicon hedgehog was adorable and the fact that it shits diamonds is fairly legendary ;)

I loved the relationship between Tosh and Jack- it was very very lovely, and while the tone of their conversation occasionally went into darker territory you never let it slip into full blown Angst. I really enjoyed reading this, as it's the kind of moment you don't really get to see in the show;)

Thanks for sharing! :)
Kyizi chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
*flails* Words cannot express the absolute love I have for this fic. It's just perfect. Their friendship is...seriously, I could dissect the whole thing, but the only word that would describe each part would still be perfect.
jackandiantoisforever chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Loved this one. Thank you.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Cool! I love stuff with Tosh and Jack-such an unlikely combo, yet I find them more fun than Gwen/Jack friendship. There's not the sexual tension, but a deeper friendship for it. I think the ep 'Captain Jack Harkness' really played that well. Anywho, keep up the great work!
clarklit05 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aw that was realy sweet loved it
Hazelayes chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was really magical :D i LOVED the glass-eating creature and the Tosh/Jack interaction was wonderful. Tosh's voice especially was spot-on and that's rare, getting her slightly formal word choice and almost hesitancy isn't easy. Glad I have an early warning system for your fics! :D