Reviews for Milestone On Another Road
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh, Great Outsider pov !

I love the view and about what she think and all from what she saw...

Great !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow, great story from Jess' best friend, watching Sam and Dean during the graduation and afterwards ... and then at the grave at the 6 month anniversary of Jess' death. I like it, sad and thoughtful, and how Dean was watching out for Sam - you could see it in the background, even though nothing was overtly said.
:D
moonlitnight107 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I loves this- I'm starting to really get into the stories of others perspectives- it was interesting and amazing to read this one in particular! Gives a different take in the boys- I like seeing how others might interpret them! Hope you might do more similar to this one! :D
Curious6 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ooh, great story.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Ahhh. I'd like to think that Sam would have been at his not-graduation ceremony, and keeping up with a couple people as much as the life would allow him, and going to Jessica's grave with flowers. Because Dean understood and remembered and prompted. This pov, from someone who knew Sam as a normal person, really brings a different take on everything too.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was such a bittersweet story! Sam getting to see some of his old friends, hearing Cathy's thoughts on the rumors of what the boys did for a living, and the sadness of remembering and mourning Jess - all combined into a great story. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
A great, but sad story, again oh so effective, seen through an outsiders eyes. As usual a beautifully written and fantastic read.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Poor Sammy:-( My heart just aches for that kid - he's been through so much. I just wish that he could finally have some happiness and sadly the way the series is going, it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon:-(
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aw that was beautiful. So sad. I have to favourite it. The ending, it really made me sad. Aw...
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was a sadder outsider's point of view, but I think that I liked how Sam fell out of touch with his old friends and his old college life. It just feels like it fits them better, and that that's the way it was meant to be. Sad, but I don't know-that's how I feel.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Aw. Poor Sam! I'm glad you wrote him getting to actually grieve over Jess. A tough time and he didn't really get to on the show...not like that. He should have.

I like the other POV, too. It's good to see the brothers from outside. I'll bet it was Dean who made sure they weren't interrupted at the grave again. Made sure no one was around or likely to be. Protective even in that.

Great fic.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
amyblair chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
First outside POV story I have read from you and it is wonderful! Really loved it, really enjoyed the whole community here, Sam still being an outsider. Loved Cathy creeping up behind them at the cemetery and then hanging back, realizing it was Sam. Enjoyed the way Dean mingled and yet blended. Really liked the way Cathy picked up on their "6th Sense" with one another.

Beautiful story!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I loved this. Your stories are really good.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008