Reviews for Moving on
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Well, well, well. Even that it's wonderfully written as usually, I just can't like it so much as the other stories of yours...
I'm a hard Sweenett shipper, you know :D
But as I said, it's great :)

hervissa :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I liked this, tho I was like Awwww... Sweenett! (pout)
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I loved this. I'm not sure if I ship Sweenett, though I love reading it. But I just love the thought of Mrs. Lovett being happy...and...well, I just adored this :3
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I couldn't for the life of me figure out why he was asking about the date, but I totally didn't expect that!

I really liked it. Your writing and characterisation was amazing as always, and I really liked how the tone of the story changed throughout, with cute bits like "She hesitated briefly before she wrapped her arms around him and pressing her warm upper body against his back." to the sadness when he told her to get out, to hope for the future when she met the man. As you know, I'm a Sweenett fan, but it makes a refreshing change to see other pairings around, and it's always great to see Nellie possibly getting a second chance at happiness, even if it's not with Sweeney.

As always, wonderful job. :)
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
aw that's such a sweet story. although i always want Sweeney to be with mrs. Lovett i still think its great that mrs. Lovett ahs moved on. i think you shoulc write another chapter for it where Sweeney gets jealous or the other guys get jealous of sweeney. great job!
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Oh dear... Benjamin and Lucy's anniversary. I was trying the whole time to figure out why he asked that date, and for the life of me couldn't figure out what it was :P

Mrs. Lovett came so close to kissing him there, didn't she? *sigh* Sorta makes me wonder what would have happened if that man hadn't walked in ;)

And oh, I love, love, love the ending. It's so cute, I really think sometimes that Mrs. Lovett should find someone else. But I do love Sweenett... :P You should continue this if you ever get a sudden burst of inspiration! :D

-C.C. :)
Sweet Lunacy chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aww...yay! Mrs. Lovett found someone..Finally! This made me feel all warm inside..Okay, I'm done cheesing out now.
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
aw. ben and lucys anniversary. that must've sucked for him. nice ending. i love it.
KittyScarlet chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
hahaha! cute! i liked it.
sparrowed chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Oh I hate you, I was planning to write a fic like this, triggering a Todd/Lovett/OC triangle LOL but I'm glad you wrote it this way; very well written and very in character. Faving!
Mrs.DeppQueenObsessorGoddess chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow, I really do like this fic, you did a great job!
Bellatrix wannabe 89 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Ooh, the first Lovett/OC pairing on the site. You have made history, my dear writee. I salute you. Good job, can't wait for the update.
xlawa chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aww this is really cute.

I love the whole 'heater' concept, that made me squee.

AND NO ITS COMPLETE?

i was like "woah, I'm actually not to hurt on the lovet/oc concept" but no. it's ended.

Haha oh well, I really liked this. :)
Forever Fairy chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
i like this story particularly, given my birthday is january 31... :)

nicely written, good imagery. it's interesting to read a story that moves into the lovett/OC realm, you don't see that too often. write more soon, please!
TardisBluePen chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
complete? no, i thought this would be a continuing story! and then i would have asked, todd/lovett or lovett/OC? (i prefer the former) ) but this was a cute story, anyway. i absolutely loved this quote:

“It’s a heater,” she said. “It feels nice, doesn’t it?”

He even nodded.

“You want to sit closer to it?”

Again he nodded, and her heart made a little jump.

this was so cute, it made me squee! but then he's obsessed with jan. 31 and he yells at her to get out, and that made me gr!

and then she meets this OC and completely forgets about him? im sorry, but i am just an avid sweenett shipper, and i hate to think otherwise! but this was a great story!

pity its not going to continue though...

but otherwise, AWESOME!