Reviews for Palm to Palm is Holy Palmers' Kiss
allwaswell23 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I absolutely loving your missing moments. They are very well done and right up my alley. The line "'Our friendship was rocky because we've somehow always been more than just friends,' said Hermione." OMG, I've never heard it put that way but it took my breath away. That is R/Hr. Such an amazing job!
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aww. I live Ron and hermione together! So sweet! Can't wait to read the next one!
BennetZia chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That was a really great first kiss! XD
Silver-Creasent-MOON1995 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Good job i like your twists on the missuing momments
itat88 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Interestingly enough I only just remembered about this quotation from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, googled it, and I found the link to your short story :)

And not only interestingly but far more luckily enough I found your short story, because it REALLY is a GOOD one. You're right about these missing bits, and I am more than glad that you picked this scene, because even though I have not always been on the R/Hr track right from the beginning, I still like the way JKR put it in the end.

So, in order to name only SOME of the parts I liked best in the short story, I'll just quickly skim through it again!

[*]Hermione smiled and Ron was glad his eyes were used to the dark or he would have missed it.

sweet :)

[*]'Listen to me,' he said gently, but firmly. 'We will make it through this.'

'You can't say that,' she mumbled.

'Yes, I can,' said Ron. 'I just can't promise it.'

And all the rest of this short passage... simply great!

[*] 'It's nice to be able to do that,' she murmured. 'Find comfort in someone.'

very true statement.

Then there was a passage when I thought you SLIGHTLY overdid it with the romantic sayings, but maybe only slightly :)

[*] 'I really hate Krum, you know that?'

I smiled at that, just like Hermione started to laugh, but then the more serious response of Ron made me realise how much I always underestimated him until I had read the last book of the series.

[*]'Yeah. But finally as more than friends,' said Ron.(...)

'Finally,' she murmured, taking Ron's hand yet again.

it was indeed 'finally' for the two of them, but it's a nice thought that they had already had some romatic contact before they finally (again :)) got together in the end.

And I loved your ending!

The way you included the original text and plot into your version of the-never-told-bit about Ron and Hermione was great! Her hugging him shows me, as a reader, an author who thought about the whole thing and did not forget what it is about in life and in the short story.

The two of them slowly getting together in a way but still having the "trouble" of being responsible for the safety not only of Harry but also of the whole world. Furthermore, the pressure of near-lurking-death does not make it an easy task to be a couple, just like Hermione said it, they should wait. And it was a good decision to do so.

So, I HOPE this review made sense, if not I apologize coz I'm not a native speaker - that is to say: German.

I ticked three boxes below the review:

[x] Subscribe to Author

[x] Add Author to Favorites

[x] Add Story to Favorites

I think you'll see more of me in you reviews, if you have more stories and they are as good as this bit.

Greets from Germany :)
frenchhornfreak chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw! I always wondered how Ron and Hermione ended up with their hands so close. So cute! I had always thought that their first kiss was at the end of DH, but I like your idea, too. Great job.
ronherme chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
that was amazing. i cried, cried, and cried. i cant even explain how amazing that was.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Aw! That was really sweet! I love it! I just don't think that they kissed before the Final Battle!
YouCanCallMe MrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
ZOMG, amazing!

He finally got the courage and it was too cute!

Another great moment, can't wait to read the rest!
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was sweet!
Foxy-Steph chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was so cute. The title fit perfectly to the chapter. Moving on to the third missing chapter hehe :)
missamerica chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
honestly, that was cute, but a bit unrealistic
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
OH interesting
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Great story! I actually wrote a story of the missing hand holding scene as well...although different. Great job.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful. You captured Hermiobe and Ron so well and managed to keep it all in canon. It was perfect.