Reviews for White Message
SumizomeAkaibara chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This is romantic.
Haiiro chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Awww... .
I think this I'm gonna start shipping Byakuran and Shoichi cuz of this...
Great job!
LaughterGirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Simple and sweet Like a marshmallow, lol
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Muuu! It's so sweet! And cute!
I'm hoping to read more
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Totally love this! gosh, there seriously needs to be more fanfic of this pairing! T.T This pairing rarely gets any attention, I wonder why...it's practically CANON!
mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa098765432 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
So cute!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Naw it's just Shouichi/Shoichi. That's how they say it in the original japanese anime.

"Shou-chan" or "Shoichi" XP
crimsonPAINT chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
So sweet :)
FutureKyouya chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Hi! I wonder if you can...tell me where you find the meaning of all the flowers and plush animal? I really want to know. Thanks!
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
No no, you spelt his name right Although personally I prefer to call him Shouichi...but whatever! Byakuran-sama is so good at symbolism! He should send me something too...as long as it's not something along the lines of "I want to kill you," then it's fine xDD

Oh yeah, in case you're interested, I searched up 'anemone' on the internet and apparently it can also mean unfading love... -shot-
anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
aww that was so cute!
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aww... That so cute and fluffy w

Byakuran really is too obsessed with white objects... he needs more color in his life XD
Vivacities chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Loved it.

Didn't know you were also a fan of KHR, and I found this when I was browsing haha.

Sho-chan can't help being sweet :)
lilcrzyceci chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This was adorable. It got cuter and cuter as the story progressed. It was amazing how you used symbolism. Especially the parts where you used plushie's/colors. You did an awesome job!

-Favorites- I'll be sure to read this again.
ahsie chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
...*inhales* whao

sugoi sugoi that was so sweet *A*

I've only recently taken a liking to this pairing

Byakuran x Shoichi (I'm not to sure about his name too XD the manga usualy refers him to irei or shou-chan (when byakura calls him) )

but um! nice! you should try writing a full blown fic from this

thou the idea of an AU setting should be easier to deal with, since in KHR setting they are hardly together