Reviews for Where They'll Always Take You In
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/22
I... I just... *grinned sheepishly* I really Love caring Dean and the way he taking care of Sam !

the way he feed him and treat his wound or bruise...

Oh Sam... sometimes you were slow to realise that your home is where Dean is and always welcome you...
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Heartbreaking, not knowing if Dean would take him back.

REALLY liked the line "There a body to take care of?"
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I've read this one before, and loved it, but I love it even more this second time through. It's just so sweet. I love the way you laid out Dean's emotional progression and subtle forms of expression - how he's mad at Sam (and that shows), but he also can't help himself but care for him. Doesn't want to do anything but care for him. It's so good to see.
Gosh, your stories are such pleasures to read!
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I absolutely loved this! Excellent work, like always. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You had the tension and worry and anger just right at every part of this story, building and rising and falling away when everything had been explained and made light of. Everything flowed perfectly and played out in my head just as you'd written.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Love, love, love!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Great story. Poor Sam. What he went through when he went to Jess grave. I think I would have them wish they were never born.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was beautiful:-) I loved seeing Dean mothering Sam and just quietly looking after him, healing him body and soul. Great story;) It warmed my heart.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great *-*

I love the way Dean can always forgive Sam, even when he was scared and worried to no end about him.

I'm going to check out the sequel later

Kisses and see ya

Rosetta
MidgeVS5 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
So glad to find there is a sequel to this story, I too want to know what happened whilst Sam was away.

I know Jess' death was 'mysterious' but I pity the 'hunter' that dug her up and salted her, when Winchester retribution catches up with him. If Sam left him alive I wonder if Dean will dish out retribution too for upsetting his little Sammy.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
oh this was just beautifully written love...

completley gorgeousx
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I was so relieved when Sam told Dean why he left. It was almost like it was an involuntary thing; he heard it and just had to -go-. And Dean understood, accepted, and protected. That idiot newbie, though... And you've got the Wrath of Sasquatch coming down on you... I'm with Dean-"is there a body to be heard of?"
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow-you know, it actually makes a lot of sense that some newbie hunter would think that Jess's death would be the cause for some aggression and unrestful spirit activity. I felt so bad for poor Sammy. This was, however, an excellent story.

Good job!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw! I just love this! I love the way you write our favorite brothers! I can literally hear each speaking the words you write (very in character)! And the story...simply wonderful- that no matter what has happened, they are there for each other, they are each others' "home", the place they can return to and be accepted and loved! Dean was wonderfully written in this piece..at first relieved while being ticked, then, upon discovering what had happened, he'd melted into big bro mode..tending to Sam's needs for food, care, and rest. Sam was equally wonderful...vulnerable, yet capable of dealing with Jessica's grave desecrator. I love that he "came home" to Dean. This was wonderful! Thanks for sharing your creative genius with us! You truly are a gifted writer and a treat to all us SN fans!
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
He salted and burned Jess! Because her death was SUSPICIOUS! What kind of idiot...

Man I wish I could watch Sam tear into him. No wonder he got on that plane.

Dean's reaction was spot on. I can easily see Dean being all angry and antsy until Sam told him what was wrong - even if it had been something like an Anneversery or helping out a friend.

Well... maybe not the friend part.

Great story - I feel so bad for Sam!