Reviews for Complications
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Poor Sam... he had to do it alone in his weak state...

But I like when Dean finally come and go all concern and worry with full check while Sam was still talking.

Great !
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
As always, this was purely awesome. Fantastic work! :D
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Incredible what Sam can do alone on a busted leg and a terribly fuzzy head. But that's what makes him Sam Winchester. And of course Dean was taking care of things and then giving him grief about how cold he was.
mot135 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this fic so much that I have read for several times. The ending is my favorite part, it's just so adorable!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Great Story. Poor Sammy. Poor Dean who had to go sreach for him. I bet he was worried. Please keep up the great work.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
A joy to read. Just loved injured Sam luring the spirit down to the boiler room, just to make sure the other patients were safe and managing to protect himself though he is almost out of his mind with pain and exhausted. Perfect Dean finding him and taking care of his little brother, with the added addition of big brother gentle teasing!
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
It's not often that I say this to anyone but since I constantly re-read your stories ( I love them all!) I really loved the pure comfort and love sam felt from Dean. If only we could all feel something close to that in real life.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wounded and alone, Sam still manages to take down a ghost and makes it to a safe spot in the hospital. You go, Sammy. :)Also, Dean's brotherly concern is just perfect and spot-on.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Oh, Sammy! What a great guy! Poor kid, tho. It took so much out of him to get to the basement and built his little fort. Very enterprising. :D

Big brother Dean to the rescue, as always, tho. Brother moments ensue and happy reader sighs contentedly.

Great one!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I felt for poor Sam during his whole ordeal. This piece really did show that Sam is a level headed fighter and can take care of himself. It is just nice that the boys have each other to rely on.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Isn't it weird that the first reaction I had to that was Aw sweet? It is to me.
Phx chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Anyone who thinks Sam isn't one tough cookie, needs to read this story. His absolute determination to draw the spirit away from where it might hurt anyone else although he really wasn't in any shape to do any protecting himself is pure Winchester durability. Those boys take a licking and keep on ticking.

I love how his first thoughts are where Dean is and his fleeting anger at Dean for not being there. Although I was right there with him wondering, and worrying, about where the older Winchester was. For him not to be there when Sam woke up was foreboding.

Loved Sam's conflict that he might be running out on Dean if Dean was hurt and just in another room - and then his worry that he was the one who needed to be finding his brother. Aw...

His confusion over what might stop this spirit and then Sam's flight down the stairs had me cringing in pain along with him. I think I felt every ache, pain and then the cold right along with him.

And then when Dean does show up - chills, gal, absolute chills! Oh and the visual of Sam tucked against Dean's lap - aw - I am such a sucker for physical comfort, even if Dean isn't. Mind you, for his Sam, Dean pretty much has no limits :)

Another excellent story :)
carocali chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Of course there's a logical explanation for Dean's absence! That doesn't stop the tension of the ghost hunt as poor, injured Sam makes his way to the boiler room.

I think that's a pretty crappy hospital in the first place if no one noticed the craziness going on - lights, temperature. No wonder they usually patch themselves!

:D

Caroline
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was a great read
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
great story, enjoyed it very much!