Reviews for Dents in Her Armor
shamanic demonator chapter 25 . 9/29
Read this xx times, still as good as ever :)
whoever chapter 25 . 7/26
Your Natsuki called Shizuru a "fucking whore.”
Enough said.
o0Aslania0o chapter 25 . 4/11
wew, you really do make a good ending Shiznat forever!
o0Aslania0o chapter 17 . 4/11
Damn. sorry to say this but, i thought i would love this but.. eh, Natsuki is a total asshole. the point in that current situation is that she cheated on shizuru. she really is a dumb fuck -_- ... but still love your other works thou especially your kigo fics! i'll just forget about this one
Aki chapter 25 . 4/6
Finally! I've read this awesome and wonderful story. After I accidentally read Reinforced steel before this, my hands got full to sneak up time to read this! Woowh! Really great work Starvinglunatic..
I like how realistic you've portrayed this couple and really happens quite often in reality..
Poor takeda always the idiotic looser lol..
Anyway.. I really am greatful for authors like you who kindly shared this wonderful piece of art/work..

Thank You... :)
equastar chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
is it just me or did Shizuru really acting like brainless bimbo. seriously i don't know why but maybe i'll support takeda in this. though i reread this story i still found Shizuru to be so selfish. i wonder what make Natsuki to still stick to her
Guest chapter 25 . 2/8/2015
Best I've ever read! Thank you so so much!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I really want to know where Natsuki's sheer density originated from ? I don't believe that it was ever officially shown that Natsuki was that dense, disregarding the Mai HiME Manga which I refuse to finish reading. REading Natsuki no Prelude showed that she was very astute girl. Some feelings she deliberately ignored. Though this fic takes place in the Mai Otome universe.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I dunno. It's so OOC. The fake crying from Shizuru (when did Shizuru ever pull that on Natsuki anyway? I don’t remember that in the series) and the over the top reactions of Natsuki when being teased (when did Natsuki ever overreact or panicked to Shizuru's teasing? I don’t remember that either). And that OOC portrayal “Oh Natsuki is a stupid, dense, ignorant girl who can’t blah blah blah tubs full of Mayo blah blah blah can’t fight her way out of a wet paper bag” is really fanon. And overly clingy Shizuru.

I better stop reading this fic on this chapter :( There is too much OOCness for my taste.
winda.hestiriswanti chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
i like your story...:)
bareIyBreathing chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
i know this was written years ago but scratvh that. i dnt care.
anyways, first: i luv all shizuru's reaction after reading the news paper. at last, the walls collapsed and i've been dying to read that part shizuru was always coating her true feelings/reactions from the very start. second: Mai's appearance in this chapter. I was like 'yey!-at-last-a-hero-there-would-be-no-more-dramas!-wiii!'
third: the ending of this chapter, Nao who suddenly kissed shizuru...i was like 'what-the-hell-just-happened?' Ahaha..oh well, this chapter is a rollercoaster...: D
Guest chapter 25 . 1/14/2014
Y'know. It's a funny thing. I read Mai-HiME/Otome fanfic long before I ever watched the series. Don't know how I got to it. Just somehow stumbled on it. I read enough fanfic that I got a pretty good idea of the characters before I ever watched the series. Imagine my surprise to discover that Shizuru and Natsuki are actually nothing like what I thought they'd be! Makes me wonder why it's so hard to find proper ShizNat fanfic. I wonder whether it's because most writers here actually don't get how two women can fall in love with each other. They seem to think that women can only fall in love with each other if one of them is the "man" in the relationship. Now, I'm not saying it doesn't happen. Butch/femme is a very real thing and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. But it gets a bit grating when perfectly beautiful and feminine women are forced into these roles just because a relationship has to at least *look* heterosexual even if it actually isn't. I just have to ask, why? If you want to write butch/femme, go write Haruka/Michiru. Why butcher a perfectly lovely couple just to represent this stereotype?
Kairin Viola chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
I sooo! wanted to shoot takeda on the head until i use up 5 bullet magazines doing it. insensitive prick! why couldn't he have just fallen on his head down the stairs or better yet; Natsuki ACTUALLY punching him in the face THEN falling down the flights of stairs unto his head that would've been awesome! anyway I loved this story nothing beats SHIZNAT! woo! SHIZURU X NATSUKI FOREVER!
Darth Luffy chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
Ironically I started to read this story before but really wanted a story that explored Shizuru's and Natsuki's relationship after the events of Mai Hime in a realistic way so I stopped reading and read Windows of the Soul instead.. Now though I've finally got around to reading it and enjoyed it, you did a good job of causing realistic issues to their relationship and adding strife without making it seem completely out of character. Shizuru is definitely possessive enough to overreact this way and Natsuki was always unobservant no matter which universe it was. These two do make alot of sense together particularly in the Mai Otome setting, as much as I like them together I always had a hard time dealing with Shizuru's actions during the Carnival and in the Otome world you don't have to deal with that. Now to read the rest of this series
Lupus Cordis chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Re reading again. Its amazing :)