Reviews for Dents in Her Armor
equastar chapter 6 . 6/21
is it just me or did Shizuru really acting like brainless bimbo. seriously i don't know why but maybe i'll support takeda in this. though i reread this story i still found Shizuru to be so selfish. i wonder what make Natsuki to still stick to her
Best I've ever read! Thank you so so much!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I really want to know where Natsuki's sheer density originated from ? I don't believe that it was ever officially shown that Natsuki was that dense, disregarding the Mai HiME Manga which I refuse to finish reading. REading Natsuki no Prelude showed that she was very astute girl. Some feelings she deliberately ignored. Though this fic takes place in the Mai Otome universe.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I dunno. It's so OOC. The fake crying from Shizuru (when did Shizuru ever pull that on Natsuki anyway? I don’t remember that in the series) and the over the top reactions of Natsuki when being teased (when did Natsuki ever overreact or panicked to Shizuru's teasing? I don’t remember that either). And that OOC portrayal “Oh Natsuki is a stupid, dense, ignorant girl who can’t blah blah blah tubs full of Mayo blah blah blah can’t fight her way out of a wet paper bag” is really fanon. And overly clingy Shizuru.

I better stop reading this fic on this chapter :( There is too much OOCness for my taste.
winda.hestiriswanti chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
i like your story...:)
AwkwardMuch chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
i know this was written years ago but scratvh that. i dnt care.
anyways, first: i luv all shizuru's reaction after reading the news paper. at last, the walls collapsed and i've been dying to read that part shizuru was always coating her true feelings/reactions from the very start. second: Mai's appearance in this chapter. I was like 'yey!-at-last-a-hero-there-would-be-no-more-dramas!-wiii!'
third: the ending of this chapter, Nao who suddenly kissed shizuru...i was like 'what-the-hell-just-happened?' Ahaha..oh well, this chapter is a rollercoaster...: D
Guest chapter 25 . 1/14/2014
Y'know. It's a funny thing. I read Mai-HiME/Otome fanfic long before I ever watched the series. Don't know how I got to it. Just somehow stumbled on it. I read enough fanfic that I got a pretty good idea of the characters before I ever watched the series. Imagine my surprise to discover that Shizuru and Natsuki are actually nothing like what I thought they'd be! Makes me wonder why it's so hard to find proper ShizNat fanfic. I wonder whether it's because most writers here actually don't get how two women can fall in love with each other. They seem to think that women can only fall in love with each other if one of them is the "man" in the relationship. Now, I'm not saying it doesn't happen. Butch/femme is a very real thing and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. But it gets a bit grating when perfectly beautiful and feminine women are forced into these roles just because a relationship has to at least *look* heterosexual even if it actually isn't. I just have to ask, why? If you want to write butch/femme, go write Haruka/Michiru. Why butcher a perfectly lovely couple just to represent this stereotype?
Kairin Viola chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
I sooo! wanted to shoot takeda on the head until i use up 5 bullet magazines doing it. insensitive prick! why couldn't he have just fallen on his head down the stairs or better yet; Natsuki ACTUALLY punching him in the face THEN falling down the flights of stairs unto his head that would've been awesome! anyway I loved this story nothing beats SHIZNAT! woo! SHIZURU X NATSUKI FOREVER!
Darth Luffy chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
Ironically I started to read this story before but really wanted a story that explored Shizuru's and Natsuki's relationship after the events of Mai Hime in a realistic way so I stopped reading and read Windows of the Soul instead.. Now though I've finally got around to reading it and enjoyed it, you did a good job of causing realistic issues to their relationship and adding strife without making it seem completely out of character. Shizuru is definitely possessive enough to overreact this way and Natsuki was always unobservant no matter which universe it was. These two do make alot of sense together particularly in the Mai Otome setting, as much as I like them together I always had a hard time dealing with Shizuru's actions during the Carnival and in the Otome world you don't have to deal with that. Now to read the rest of this series
Lupus Cordis chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Re reading again. Its amazing :)
Casere chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
...until he noticed Shizuru, who was glaring at him in a way that stopped his heart for more seconds than doctors recommend without the proper equipment.

Thank you for the best laugh I've had all day!
Dragorago chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Shizuru sort of acts like hormonal teenager, and seems to treat Natsuki like a toy, why should Natsuki feel in the mood to constantly have sex with her all the time - because she's hot? Its all well and good teasing someone but you've got to know where the line is when you see the person is not in the mood. And poor Natsuki for feeling as though her girlfriend cant take her seriously because she's 'so cute', she needs to be a little more considerate to the lone wolf about her feelings.
lloyd1191 chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
This was a good story. I didn't read it before because I was focused on your KP stories. Good thing I did, I'll keep reading this series. Good luck and have a good day/night.
rukia1205 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Phew that is sizzling hot man! *using hand to fan my face* nice job!
betweenlar chapter 1 . 2/28/2013