Reviews for As Time Goes By
Aylarain chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
I loved this so much! It took me a little bit to get used to the style, but then I fell in love with it so much that I had to try it out for myself. I wouldn't even try to do it with Spixie though, because you've done such an incredible job.

I think Waves in the alpha set is my favorite. I just love how much you included Jason in the last set and quite a few of them left a big smile on my face.
serena527 chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
ah I love the update and I really like that you included jason as well as it just it evenmore funny to read more soon please
SEEKER-2000 chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
Oh my...you are still so aweseome at these. I love love love the carpe diem, chromosomes, and IPod sentences, but my FAVORITE was the one about maxie building galaxies with her smile. poetry you give me when all i asked for was simple prose! *applauds*
suerum chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
Okay, well a few of the terms might have given me pause as well if I had to do them, but I didn't Ku-chyan did so not really my problem ;-)! Anyway, her list wasn't any innocent walk in the park... Besides, it was character building and she entirely rose to the occasion and did an amazing job.

I love Anubis because he is the jackal after all, Karaoke and Tempest because I can visualize them both occurring three dimesionally on the show itself. Pantheon because what woman doesn't want that said to her at least once in her life. Vulnerable and Inferno because they both got me at an emotive level where I relate to these characters and their relationship. Finally, Invasion because Ku-chyan loves her some sci fi and I feel that there is potential for the Jaspin/Jaxie/Spinmax dynamic to exist in that dimension.
Fatema chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
This was also great! What an awesome way to round up the series. I loved the little bit for "talk". Made me laugh out loud. :D
Fatema chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Oh, I loved the one for "foot" and laughed so hard for "snakes". Just, hilarious. I enjoyed this. :)
Fatema chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Oh, this made me laugh and laugh! So many good things in this. I seriously loved the reactions and all of them were very true to the characters. Just, hahaha. Funny!
Fatema chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
You've written a Maxie that I absolutely adore, someone who is thoughtful and knows her faults and knows who she is. I love that characteristic about her the most. She's unapologetic about who she is and this really just showed the many dimensions of her. I especially loved the lines on "soul" and "picture", especially "soul" because it was so perfect. Really very lovely.
Fatema chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Oh! This is just lovely! I loved the little pieces for "home" and "innocence". They were just brilliant. All of it was, actually. Such nice insights into these two. Great job!
hweasley21 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I love this so much!
MercuryMan chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
I just read all four and wanted to compliment your work. It took me a minute to get tuned in to the format, but once I did it was a very enjoyable read and several are just brilliant.

I think my favorite is "Yoga, huh?" Great stuff!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Loved it :-)
Lily chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
I honestly think this is my favorite Spin/Maxie fanfic. I could read it over and over again (and have). I love getting these quick little glimpses into their lives and thoughts. Great last chapter, seeing how everyone else sees them. I loved how confused everyone is to see them together. One thing, in #12, shouldn't that say Mac instead of Max? Great work, thanks for sharing.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
again loved them
lanigem03 chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
These are so simple, yet absolutely brilliant. I can read them over and over again, and I'm still left craving for more.

Amazing work.