Reviews for Take Your Pain Away
Kellie chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was wonderfully written! Thank you for taking the time to pay attention to spelling / grmmar, I think it drives all readers insane when the author doesn't do at least a half decent spellcheck. Just one pointer for fututre referance: (more of a factual error)... if Edward's venom (on his tongue) had touched Bella's split lip, it would've turned her into a vamp. AH.
lanky legs chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yummy love it :D
wowalliewow chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was so good! It makes me sad you're not writing another one. It was touching, and sweet, and I especially loved the kissing scene. It sounded just like the ones in the book!
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
AWESOME!

Das ist echt klasse!
bipolar mind chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I'm Teresa, or leister :D I also have an account here, just wanted to leave you a review. I loved this. :)
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I really, really, REALLY love this. You've captured both Edward and Bella wonderfully.
twilight413 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Nice story but if Edward really did do that his venom would get into her bloodstream and she would be changed right then.
FMA4EVER chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
i adore this story! so in character and beautiful! ur an amazing writer!

in Chirst,

~FMA4EVER~
Redberry chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I thought that was really excellent writing and look forward to reading more of your fanfics.
shootdangit chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
ohmygosh. i'm sure this was your intention, but from the summary, i really thought that Edward was going to kill her. wow. ahh. i wish i had an edward. this was really, really good. wow!