Reviews for Our Ouran Basket
Hannah H chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Omg YAY! You are brilliant! I bow to your awesome power! *bows* I LOVE both Ouran and Fruits Basket, so this is wonderful for me! I loved how you crossed everything over, and everyone was written perfectly! I hope to see more Fruits Basket characters!
Best Wishes,
Hannah H.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Oh my! That was brilliant!
NeonTalisman chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I'm confused... dafuq just happened?
IllusionaryMagician chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Aww! Thats to bad! Their memories were erased! Ugh, i really wanna kill Akito... :( What a great story! I liked it alot! Haha! Akito lost a glaring competition! Never thought that could happen! Yay for Kyoya! Er but to bad he got slapped... Anyways, Nice job it was great! One of the better crossovers that are lying arount !
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 11 . 1/11/2010
I like your story, although i was disappointed when their memories were erased. A bit sad. Glad they are still friends!

-Silvermoon
sherville7 chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
I really like your story... But some scenes were so much like the anime/manga that it made it a bit predictable. I do like the ending though. I didn't think that you'd actually erase the Ouran hosts' memories. I think it was the best ending for your story. (,) Hope you write a sequel or another Ouran-Furuba crossover soon.
Talk Bubble chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
aw... that was so sweet and sad at the same time!

tear tear...

great story by the way! Ja ne!
Talk Bubble chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
wow. Akito's power is so amazing. But he abuses it at times. Its still a wonder why he rules the family when he himself is a teenager. I should watch the rest of the show... ;_
Talk Bubble chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
wow... oh. my. god...

I would be so annoyed if the host club followed me everywhere like that. WHAT THE HELL! Wow...

I feel so bad for Haruhi having to deal with them. But I wouldn't mind Mori-sempai following me! yay! lol.
Talk Bubble chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
I love the drama of it all but don't you think the guys in anime overeact a little too much? Not only in your story, (it's great in your story, adds to the drama!) but like they girl is hanging out with another guy:

"I get you don't care about me do you! WELL I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU EITHER!" is what most of the guys usually say... sigh... but I guess guys are just like that...

lol. great chapter. Could this punishment have something to do with Akito's "punishment". Because it IS affecting Yuki after all!
Talk Bubble chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
gr... Akito, I always feel like punching him! but then I feel ike he's just a messed up kid. (He should be older than a kid right... since he's the head of the family... but he looks like he's a kid... a teenager... yeah i should watch the rest of the show.)
Talk Bubble chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
aw man! It's so hard to choose a type for each of them.

I'm guessing Yuki would be the cute type! Only because of the episode where he was dressed like a girl and everyone thought he was cute! (even the boys! hehe)

and Kyo should be... the sweet type. Because he's sweet even though he has such a bad temper! tehe

But I'm guessing you already have the types figured out sine I'm reading this story pretty late. hehe
Talk Bubble chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
This is an awesome fanfic! Just what I was looking for! I'm glad you wrote it!

gomen for not reviewing the first 2 chapters tho!
neko-koo chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
Awesome!
wolfspeaker01 chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
Wow! Great Story!

Original, but still true to the characters.