Reviews for Gambit
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
*claps* Brilliant work!
Zea T chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very impressive - both the well written story, and the way Slag took the big step of showing Prowl what he was capable of. It was painful to see both Prowl and Slag so injured, and not surprising that poor Swoop was upset by what had happened. On the other hand, it was good to watch them all bonding over the downtown and alleviating one another's boredom that way. Thanks for writing a fun story.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
And another awesome Dinobot fic! I love the bonding time between Slag and Prowl just as much as seeing how far the Dinobots have come since Vigil.
Time Manipulator chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
*grins* I just can't get enough of these dinobot fics, I wonder if Grimlock has a hidden talent...
Grey Grapevines chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I love your Dinobot stories! I look forward to any new ones you may plan to write!
Durithyll chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I love it! i love all your fics featuring the dinobots!

you use them so well and i love the little things you have with the characters! especially with Swoop being a medic! with all the fics that i had seen with Swoop being a meic, i thought it was canon!

write on! you do some great work!
Ajnin chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I love your take on the Dinobots. Please continue with the character studies!
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Thrilled to see another Dinobot story. Yours are very good. This was no exception. Very good. Glad to see you have a plan for getting these out, even if it is a "15" year plan. I had figured you had given up on this series. I understand how that all goes as I have been away for several years.
Blood Shifter2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
this story was cute. bet prowl didn't see that coming.
Beautybedamned chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
oO *comes out of lurker-mode* I have mad, mad love for this piece. I feel all fluffy inside with the way you've written Swoop and Slag. *stuffs in favorite stories and moves off to read the first one just cos she's obviously missing something*
Arken Elf chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Good fic!, I like this face of Dinobots, and Slag and Prowl with the game its exquisite.

Great work.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Love it! I WANT MORE! I wonder what Snarl will do? He is the only one who hasn't showed his talent.

Wheeljack and Ratchet must be very proud parents.
GreendEATHpop chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
It's so nice to see the dinobots not being dumb. That being said, I think this was an awesome story.
Wayward chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Jason - Dude, who do you think commissioned the piece from me in the first place?

Cute story, Nightwind. I dig on chess/strategy game stories, and matching up Slag and Prowl was an interesting combination. And now I know what you wanted that picture for. ;)
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
*grins and claps gleefully* 'Bout time, boss-lady! Swoop on medic, Sludge with artistry (think he'll work well with Sunstreaker? :3), and Slag on chess. You weren't inspired by Wayward's art of Slag playing chess against Prowl at deviantArt, were you? ;D