Reviews for See The Sun
SonataEternal chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
The 20, 30, and 40 thing is from The Nanny!

Fran said that to Maggie, good job so far!
LovettSweeney chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
omfg! Nooo it was soooo good with the whole harry potter and cary grant (obsessed with both) and then ooohhh ho then the whole shes prego i mean wat the crap is that about!
LovettSweeney chapter 18 . 9/15/2010
Beautiful, just beautiful. I absoluley loved it. You combined some of my favorite things, Princeas Diaries (C&J of course), Cary Grant, The Nanny, and believe it or not, Harry Potter, I absolutley loved it its sooooooo good one of my favorites of all time! Very, very, verryyyy proud and astounished! Thank you!
~percyjchick
percyjchick chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
i totally agree clarrise she is a freaking bitch!
sevy MMAD chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Great story! I really liked it.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 18 . 11/15/2009
Beautiful, that's all I can say.

I love it :)
reddie09 chapter 18 . 8/27/2009
fantastic
Marni chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I guess it's a little too late to review the story but anyway... What a chapter! The dialogue between Mia and Clarisse is hilarious! I just love it! And you've mantioned "Mary Poppins"! How witty! I'm laughing way too hard and I'm afraid I'll wake up my neighbours since it's 2a.m. in my country and every normal human being is sound asleep. But the hell with normal human beings! The chapter is so funny and I'm going to keep on laughing.
starry-eyed-torchwood-lover chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
lol, heather sounds like an interesting character. but all i can imagine of her is the voice of janet from 'Friends' lmao. so annoying. please dont let joseph marry her!
wtd-lao-csibuff chapter 18 . 12/21/2008
this story was awesome!

i lurved it..fantastically written and i very much enjoyed reading it. well done.

Buff
mapetite16 chapter 18 . 10/3/2008
That was such a fantastic ending! Great job! You did wonderfully on this story!
StarryEyedReader chapter 18 . 9/25/2008
I loved the last three chapters they most certainly were worth waiting for! But this is my fav story for the wonderful chapter when they were deciding on Heathers manner of dying! Wonderful job. Congrats on finishing it!
risingdancer chapter 18 . 9/24/2008
Yes, this chapter was definetly worth reading the whole story for. I loved the ending, and I was wondering what was going on with Heather being pregnant. I'm so glad she's not. That's would have been really bad. But in the end, everything turned out well! thanks for writing this beautiful story!
potter-renaldi chapter 18 . 9/23/2008
YES YES YES! IT WAS SO WORTH IT! I LOVE YOU AND THIS IS SO BLOODY AWESOME!