Reviews for Stuck
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
It's good but it needs more spacing between baragraphs. They're too grouped together. Anyways the plot is nice so I'll save it
Mastero chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Great fic! Keep up the good work.
Kaeera chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Another Daikari! YES!*strikes* hey, and about your little author note in the end...Isn't it the same with Matt? He always get tortured, beaten up, hurt in an accident...(I must know it...I write such stories myself...although I tend to torture Daisuke more often, he's simply my FAVOURITE*hugs*). I think it's because something like that never happens in the show. I mean...if I like a character, I just feel this ill will to hurt them as much as possible...*shakes her head* Have ya ever read a Seaquest fic? Now there the poor guy is tortured...abused by his parents, he suffers from deadly illnesses, gets shot quite often, is hurt while he's repairing something, is kidnapped, poisoned, drugged, beaten, humilitated, sexually assaulted...there's everything.

Maybe we are all mad. Or we are all aliens

Oh...good story(telling about constructive reviews;)
Says TB chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
...Takari rulz 4 eva...and ALWAYS...humph...*sad face* why daikari? but it was good...okies i guess, its just i like takaris better
Valerie chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
I really enjoyed this! I love to read your Daikari fics. This is how I imagined the TK/Davis/Kari triangle to turn out. Great job!
ReN10 chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
...takari rules
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Because she is the ideal character other than TK. Though she possess massive amounts of light powers, she is very dependant and has serious character flows (in my mind). Causing her pain almost guarantee a story that's too be read. The others are Dark Davis stories and Dark Ken stories.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Hmmm. That Deception one sounds like a good one, so I'll read that. This was good-well written and thought out properly. Keep up the good work!
UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
yes, stick with daikari. daikari rulez!
Cristyl Li chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
I am SO happeh..there been lotsa Daikari'z lately. Good jobbie!
Graveflower chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Awwwwwwwww... Daikari! Kay, 'nuff mimicking, but this was *so* sweet! Excuse me while I unstick myself from the keyboard (damn the sap overload) Heh, but this was such good sap, too! I'm gonna go insane from the WaFF... good job. Although, yeah, they usually have accidents, huh. As for c&c (cause whenever I remember it, I try to include it) um... well, nothing, cept maybe to take your own advice and write outside the box. But it's *hard*, I know... one of my Yakari's had a gang war in it. Go figure. Great fic _
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
I don't really like Daikari's, but this one's great. And I noticed the same thing as you, but I admit I do it, too. A Takari where Tai gets hit by a car and dies. That's me. Anyway, great story, glad I read it.
KittyKMae chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
LOL-I dunno why people like to torture Kari. Maybe 'cause she just fits a toture part... Y'know, when I'd just starting reading Digimon fanfic, I used to think Daikari was either hopeless or insane...fanfics as good as these are starting to change my mind :)