Reviews for Sad Clown
Raven of Alaska chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Cleaning porta-potties. Sounds fun, doesn't it? Not the job she was expecting, but hey. It's better than nothing. And if she ran away from home, why would she go to the house her father bought her?

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Iron from the Fire chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Awesome story, I really like it. Please continue writing, I can't wait to read the rest of it.
XxNightfirexX chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
I'm sure she's really happy about her new job...

XxNightfirexX
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Oh, my god. Poor Raven! EWW! Disgusting! Anyway, this was a great chapter. I can't wait for the next one. More please.
Sir Spamalot chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Just the thought of Raven cleaning out Porta Potties cracks me up! Update soon!
Sir Spamalot chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
This story is awesome! I love how original it is!Update soon!
DYNOMITE chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Yes, yes, i know i rock...hehe i'm vain . But in all seriousness, love the story! And since i already know what happens in the next chapter, i can honestly say, no one will be disappointed...or will they? O-o, I WONDER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN! I'LL NEVER TELL! BWAHAHAHA!...ohh, sugar-rush...
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Wow, yes it is short, but I liked it. I can't wait for more!
aquarius15 chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
yay a new chapter! I'm looking forward to that next one! :)
CraneLee chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
dun dun dun
Arkan9 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
I really like this story so far, it has an original twist to it; it's funny, too. I look forward to more :)

As for the title...Sad Clown?
Kie chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Thanks for updating! I love this story so much!
cheesepuff311 chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
I hope you don't give this story up, or else you'll have a bunch of angry people, throwing lap tops at your, forcing you to continue to write. :)

...So, update as soon as you can. ;)

Oh yeah, love all the humor in this, and the Beast boy and Raven.

-Katie.
Zarola chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
A nice addition to the first Chapter. Uh... Jars of Clay? Well they did do an inspirational piece for Prince of Egypt called "Everything in Between". So maybe Runaway,Overnight Sensation, and Everything in Between. Or something along those lines. Also one of the repeating lines in the song it that "It's not as easy as it seems."
P. Fishies chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
:-) I am so excited for the rest of this! *favorites*