Reviews for What He Left Behind
jaimeds9 chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
Good stuff, keep writing please ;-)

We...I need more dukat, so...write ;-D
Zonya chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
This end fits the story very well. Thanks for sharing.
Lady Henrietta chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
It's been a truly interesting tale. I'm sorry that Elizabeth had to die. The history lesson is intriguing and I like the discussion between Janeway and Chakotay. What an adventure. It also brings up so many thoughtful questions about love, society, and consequences. You know how to tell a good tale. Nice job :D.
Lady Henrietta chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
So Elizabeth Bashir is gone. What will happen now? I like how well Janeway and Chakotay were able to stay in pursuit. What will become of Dukat in the next chapter? Nice job :D.
Lady Henrietta chapter 7 . 3/3/2008
Interesting chapter. Now that they're loose, I wonder how the good guys will stop Dukat and Elizabeth. I am curious though, how exactly did Kathryn rescue Chakotay? Or is his seeing Kathryin in his mind? I am curious as to what you'll do next. Nice job :D.
Zonya chapter 7 . 3/3/2008
This story is so strange and bizarre that I never thought I was going to like it that much. I want to know what will happen with "the currently most dangerous couple of the quadrant".
FizzyLizzy chapter 7 . 3/3/2008
I like chapter 7. Good one.
Lady Henrietta chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
Oh my gosh! I suspected an affair with Dukat, but not something so passionate and magnetic. And children, I certainly never thought of that. What a backstory! What is Chakotay going to do now? Nice job :D.
FizzyLizzy chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
Wow, it's great! I love the new chapter. It's nice to finally see Elizabeth's past.
FizzyLizzy chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Ahh it ended with a cliffhanger! Had me wondering and anxiously waiting to see the truth behind Elizabeth 'till the end. Anyways, it was great and I loved it. Good job!
Lady Henrietta chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Argh! Cliff hanger! What a fascinating chapter. I like Kathryn doing some digging. Elizabeth had an affair with none other than Gul Dukat, I'm guessing. That would explain her Cardassian behavior. I can't wait to find out what this new information is. Good suspense. Nice job :D.
FizzyLizzy chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Very interesting! This Elizabeth Bashir woman is a very interesting character.
Lady Henrietta chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Oh my. What on earth (or Bajor) is this big secret involving Elizabeth Bashir? I am very curious. I like the revisit to DS9. Running into O'Brien was interesting. I hope Chakotay can figure out what is going on. I look forward to the next chapter. Nice job :D.
Lady Henrietta chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
The association between the admiral and Gul Dukat is getting interesting. I like how Chakotay figured it out. What an interesting chapter! Something big is going on and I look forward to reading what it is. Nice job :D.
Shaharazod chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Heavens! Admiral Elizabeth Bashir acts just like Gul Dukat! Could it be that he's been reincarnated as her?