Reviews for Bane of 1337
the human twitchtip chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
ive ben reading all thease sad things but this has got me smiling if only coc ended like this...
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Totally random but freaking hilarious!
writing-noobie chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I read it three times and all I can say is... lol
Guillermo Gage chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is funny indeed. It is like comic relief for the horror that reall happened to them.
KitKatTicTac chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
lol! i read this every day... the language is kinda hard to understand though..
Amanda889 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I support this story! I never really liked how *insert spoiler here.* I just really want to know what Bane was saying there... was it from the book?
Jasmine Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
The Bane has been spending WAY too much time in chatrooms. And now Gregor can forget his quest to kill the Bane and hang out.

"What is this Star Bucks you speak of?" Great quote.

-JW
helpful hints chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Dem you need a disclaimer in your story, thats two that you don't have
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
wow interesting yaya Ares didn't die!
Vulpus Griseus chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Di3 455/-/013 /\/4/\/\3d B4/\/3! I 1ik3 1337. I\/3 b33/\/ 5p34ki/\/6 i7 f0r 4 \/\/-/i13 b/_/7 i/\/\ 57i11 /\/07 7/-/47 600d. (Die asshole named Bane. I like leet. Ive been speaking it for a while but im still not that good.)
Saffronica612 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
hahahah! amazingly funny!

macs rule!
a person chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Lyoko498 has told me he would want to apologize, but he can't get at his told me if you're gonna ask. He didn't mean the flame for this story, it was for a different story. It was a HUGE mistake.
Lyoko498 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Okay, um...just wtf is this? There is a complete lack of coherency here. I can't even flame it properly because I've no idea what's going on half the time.

Start over. Scrap it. Take some writing classes. Actually make an effort next time, k? 'Cause whenever I think about how you wrote this, I immediately get this very clear image of a chimp banging on a keyboard.

Also, don't review your own stories. This isn't a freakin' message board. Uh, see that link there, above this message? Click it. Then type the reply. Congratulations! You have now replied to a review! Aren't you proud of yourself? Yeah, I would be too.

Yours in vague contempt,

~D

:P
crabnoises chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
dude what was bane saying?
Audriana.L.E chapter 1 . 6/24/2008