Reviews for Ten Little Tiptons
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Guest chapter 26 . 5/27/2014
Amazing funny incredible great job this was one of the most original fan fiction stories I have read I would have reviewed for every chapter but I just had to read the next chapter I wast too curious anyways I think I'll be reading this over and over again and it won't get old at all brilliant ending btw
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Bahahahahah London is awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Very interesting
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 26 . 8/1/2010
Wow. This had to have been one of the most entertaining crossovers I've ever read. It was made all the more enjoyable from the way you kept switching realities...though the ending to the rewrite WAS a bit random. ;) I especially loved this story because my school actually put on a production of the stage-play version of this novel, and I was in it. It's my absolute favorite mystery, and this was a joy to read.

IcyMysticWarrior chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
I wish I could read much more, But I'll end up waking up my family, haha. Such a well written cross-over. In my favorites for sure!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 25 . 11/15/2009
Oh no I didn't read spoilers... I was wrong! This was like the book! I can't wait to read the rest!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 18 . 11/15/2009
LoL I read up to this part but I accidetnally read the last chapter and got spoilers. T.T But I still am not sure so it's good!
Christie Fan chapter 26 . 8/2/2009
It's not a bad story, and more than the usual rehash of ATTWN. Nice work!
Spencer Salvawhore chapter 24 . 7/11/2009
Awesome! I have a feeling the ending of their book will be just like this!

Really good!
Spencer Salvawhore chapter 23 . 7/8/2009
Very good!

I loved it!
Christie Fan chapter 23 . 7/7/2009
Well, I had quite a bit of catching up to do, but overall, I have mixed feelings about the story. While I like how you point out all the show's flaws, the story has moved by so *quickly*. Another thing, something Cody would've certainly known, was that Agatha wrote the stage play ending because hanging wouldn't have been very easy to stage. By the final chapter (so far, at least), as the twins call each other stereotypes, something seems to be missing: the spirit of comedy seemed to suddenly abandon the chapter. I can't quite put my finger on it.

However, it is a good fanfic in general, and I enjoyed it.
Spencer Salvawhore chapter 21 . 7/6/2009
Really good! Thanks for updating! I love this story!

Just don't make Zack/Cody bad in the story, especially Cody!
Wyntirsno chapter 19 . 3/20/2009
Good story, very funny and mysterious too. Can't wait for your next chapter.