Reviews for Found:
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Not bad.
Rhi-Rhi chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I know you might never read this, because it's 2 years after you wrote it, and I'm v. far behind on the Gilgamesh scene (!) but just want to say, I'm pleased to discover such a well-written piece of Gilgamesh fanfiction. This was very enjoyable to read; perhaps it's the mix of simple language with bursts of vivid imagery, such as 'and the dirt, when it does slough off, reveals fair, translucent skin underneath like a girl's.' That line was beautiful.

You've done something amazing here because I really loathed Kazmatsuri in the anime, and yet here you've made him almost likeable - empathetic, is perhaps the word - while still retaining his personality, which is quite a feat, I think! (Oh and loving the line about burning the place down! ;] That actually made the act so much more understandable for me; it makes more sense here than it does in the anime!) You captured the essence of the series well. I liked this a lot. :)

On a side note, I love Reiko's character, and admittedly was quite disappointed when it's revealed 'she' is infact, technically male. (Toru sure looked disappointed, the poor kid! I'm half with him when he says he chooses not to believe it, haha!) I felt pretty sick in that final episode - there was no way Reiko (or any of them) deserved that brutal end. :(
amytiger chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Very good, I enjoyed that :)