Reviews for Queen of Junk
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Artemis1000 chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
This is such a deliciously cracky story, I love it! And I love lil Asimo, I wanna kidnap him! When Glen told him to buy some tools to get him unstuck from the bush and he got out the screwdriver *rotfl* I died from laughter!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
I don't feel like using a Real name or Username so I'm going to Comment Anonymous, any way keep up the great work of Wreck-gar and Maggie.
mdnytryder chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
This was an enjoyable little crackfic. Chapter 7 was the best, I laughed throughout most of it.

Writing Wreck-Gar must be a blast. All those quotes to do you choose?

You have to at least finish the story.
Dragowolf chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
OH wonderful! Great chapter!

I love this story! I really do! I swear I read this and I really do think I'm going to die of laughter! It is so good! Please more soon! PLEASE!
thechickenlittle chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
glad she pulled her head out of her aft. can't wait to read more!
Nola1 chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
wow good chapter please write more!
Lil Angel chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
Wow! Maggie can be a bitch huh? Poor Wreck Gar but i feel

more bad for Glen...Poor poor Glen...

And Tony is Tony Stark? You mean Iron Man? Woah!
Lady Starscream chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
*can hardly wait to read more*

I wonder how Maggie's going to feel when she wakes up and realises Wreck Gar proposed to her and she said yes.

(hee hee hee)
Lady Starscream chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
poor glen! *cackles madly*
Lady Starscream chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
thought I'd leave a quote with this review.

"And besides," she continued, "as long as we're addressing taboos, humanity is a pretty young species, but this is still our planet, and most of it has something of a taboo against homosexuality. But, if we're listening to that twit Sideswipe, then you guys boink like jackrabbits all the time!"

"Technically, Cybertronians have no gender. We just use whichever pronouns suit us better."

"Arcee and BlackArachnia...?"

"They have more slender frames, which makes them more agile then the standard mech. It's all very strategic. That they have feminine voices is merely coincidence, I assure you."

YES! Finally, someone who supports my theory of Transformer nongenderalism!

Thank you!

I just had to say that.:-)
Lady Starscream chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Lady Starscream chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
*laugh self out of chair again*

*gets up, rubbing head*

Dude... that little "discussion" between Wreck Gar and Ratchet was just SO MUCH WIN! BWAHAHAHA! I think I actually woke my parents up laughing so !
Lady Starscream chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Aw! their first fight. I hope they make up. *pouts and feels bad for Wreck Gar* Maybe he knows the decoder?

*is going to read more now*
Lady Starscream chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Hi. (yes, a signed review this time. :-p sorry about that unsigned one.)

I have a fanfiction archive on my website, , and I was wondering if I could add this fic to the archives? I have to say in my opinion it would make a lovely addition to the archives.

my email is

hope to hear from you soon! :-)