Reviews for Found and Abandoned
Noya02030406 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Ouch poor yugi but great story btw
my friend chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
I was right~!

i think you could always add another squeal to this, or someone could anyway, about the baby/child and such but thats more of a different series i think. this was more of yugi going through hurt and getting a happy ending.

which he did
my friend chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
damn you!

i bet it's bakura...no! It's the wife! Yes, i guessed it, didnt i? He'd expect bakura i bet since he just helped him. that's why she wasnt in the vision of the future.
my friend chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
lawwrrr, she seems nice and not at all mean.

but she knew yugi so maybe she knows about him...
my friend chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
how is yugi royalty? I mean he kinda is, but really his like a...what are they called? They are part of a harem...damn i forgot the word. not chamber maid...aha! Concubine! Took me like ten minutes sittin here trying to think of it. yes, i could have just looked it up but that makes your mind duller
my friend chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
alright, i know this may sound kinda mean, but i hope that the queen dies...or leaves i guess? I dont really want her to die, unless she's mean or something
sakuoo chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
It's amazing!

I was really glad for them to be together! I thought being pharaoh was difficult to been loving ordinary one. But you made me think another way existing. Yey!
Masaka1 chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
SUPER WOO-HOO! I know these reviews don't follow exactly after every update, but hey at least I'm reviewing multiple times, right?

Okay well I'm super happy about how you are making Bakura! He's an ass but an ass that fits very well into his time! Things like rape did happen unfortunately in the old world, slaves have no rights and everything. And Bakura was STILL nicer than the average person would be! So WOO-HOO! Yay for Baku-chan!
Masaka1 chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
This is my idea of Malik's reaction to the situation right now

Malik: Awwh...nuts

I kinda feel sad for Bakura now. Not that I wanted Yugi to suffer or anything but now poor Bakura doesn't even get the satisfaction of revenge *sigh* I really wish that the original writer of Yu-Gi-Oh had just let Bakura and Atem slug it out without powers. A good ol' man on man (NOT THAT WAY!) brawl really does alot to absolve grudges...Poor lonely Baku-chan
Masaka1 chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
YAY! That's the Bakura that we can all learn to not-hate (love is sometimes too strong a word for him, even though I do really love his character)!

Heh-heh Bakura is just like a little kid, he does something bad and doesn't give a darn and then when it's all over he pouts and tries to think of some way to make it all better.

Heh-heh! Yay! Not evil Bakura!
julia.EmO.KiDD chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
aw , thats such a cute story !

a little bit frightend in the middle.. xD

but the end was so cute , with the baby and all... But i don't like the idea of atemu-chan marry an other wife... yami x yugi 4 eva ya know !

xD

what ever ,.. I loved it !

Love .KiDD
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
I loved the way you used the queen to help them and to give Atemu his son. She seemed like a very loving woman. I don't think they would have won without her.
starkmaddness chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
m... that was nice~ it did get a little rushed in the end, but gREAT jOB either WAY! XD
valenKusano chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
yea! kind of a happy ending! :D :D :D
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
I worship this story! Please write more stories that are puzzleshipping or Blindshipping!(AtemuxYugi)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »