Reviews for Sasuke sensei!
Yuki Miyashi chapter 5 . 4/13
UPDATE IT PLZZZZZZZ!
Hyourinmaru Kills chapter 5 . 4/11
NOOOOHOHOHOOH PLEASE UPDATEEEE
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 5 . 6/17/2017
Nooo! Please don't abandon your readers! Come back please!"
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
Aw. This was such a good story too. Such a shame it hasn't been updated in almost a decade. Mou...
darkynstars chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Nooo! It was just getting good too! Well the whole story was good, but you left it at a cliffhanger for me! I still hope you update, but since it's been six years... I doubt it.
Anyway, I loved your writing style and the plot. It was very intriguing! One of the best Naruto fanfics that I've read so far.
MusicAnimefreak chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I hope you finish this fic. Although that seems impossible since the last time you updated this was in 2009.
insanelytwisted chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Update!
Evangeline039 chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Wah... too bad this story is ended here. The story was very interesting. Somehow, the idea seemed fresh to me. I hope you can continue this though. Keep writing and Ganbatte! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Continue this. It's soooooooooo goooooooood where are you?!I want the next chapter! _
Chiyozora-Mazura chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Update please!
rhia chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
you're going to update this, right?...You've got to...Plz...Its too good to be discontinuedwhimpers
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
It's great so far, please continue!
Killua17 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I love it and I want more! XD
lifelovelaugh chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Omg! I love this wish you would continue
SmokeGetsInYourEyes chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
2009...damn. This fic is so good- I'VE NEVER REALLY SEEN SUCH A PERFECTLY WRITTEN NARUTO/SASUKE DYNAMIC BEFORE! Their characters are spot-on! Please rouse your muse and update one day!