Reviews for Sasuke sensei!
Mazura chapter 5 . 1/18
Update please!
rhia chapter 5 . 1/3
you're going to update this, right?...You've got to...Plz...Its too good to be discontinuedwhimpers
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
It's great so far, please continue!
Killua17 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I love it and I want more! XD
lifelovelaugh chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Omg! I love this wish you would continue
SmokeGetsInYourEyes chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
2009...damn. This fic is so good- I'VE NEVER REALLY SEEN SUCH A PERFECTLY WRITTEN NARUTO/SASUKE DYNAMIC BEFORE! Their characters are spot-on! Please rouse your muse and update one day!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
The anime is a lot better and for me was a lot easier to follow. Thought I know what it's like to lose interest in a story when your not in the mood to I still hope that you pick this story back up again.

Since in the anime/manga Naruto had a crush on Sakura I was wondering if, even though she's older in your story, if he still would have a crush on her.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Surprised that Naruto hasn't tried using the 'sexy justu' on anyone yet.
Happy way belated birthday.
mastercurrytail chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Aw damn! Your story was just getting good too! Will you be continuing or is this an abandoned project?
Mana-sensei chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
More please!
treie chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
update update update update update update update update
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
i hope naruto will be okay can't wait until you update soon bye
Maige chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
It's sort of sad to see that this hasn't been updated in years. It was really a good read, and I was anticipating to see how Sasuke would react to Naruto having the Kyuubi within him.

That said, I understand what you meant in your first author's note. I got out of Naruto after the attack of Pein. I tried reading further into Naruto going after Sasuke again, but...I completely fell out of it and went to another anime.

But, as with most manga from my childhood, I can't help but come back and check things out again, mostly for the nostalgic factor. I really do hope that you'll come back as well and someday decide to continue this.
Nature chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
please hurry with te next chapter i love this story
Nature chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
please hurry i wanna read the next chappy will sasuke find out about naruto?