Reviews for Closet Phobia
D.J. Blueberry chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I loved it and i totally remember that episode
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
awesome i love this fic so much update asap pls
XxRazorgirlxX chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I love it ! PLZ PLZ PLZ if you haven't given up on this story plz keep writing! Or at least do an one shot with cross dressing Riley! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
sweetiiey chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
i love the fact that even though all the angest in the story its still the Boondocks while being brutaly releastic
Resm chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Awwwwww...This is cute and a pretty good perspective if it were to happen.:P
TheFabulousHeather chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wow..I could honestly feel the heavy conflict between both of Riley and his grandfather in the beginning. I'm really glad that both of the boys grandfather accepted Riley for the way he is, though.
Lady Navajo chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
love your story cant wait for more
The Fox Half chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Oh, my lovely saichan~

Wow, heavy chapter. You can just feel poor Riley's emotions pushing and pulling and putting him through the ringer. And Gangstalicious is such a coward. But, even though he bailed on Riley, it was good that Riley realized he didn't need Licious to finally close the door on his old life and open the door to his new one. This chapter is definitely a turning point.

Aww, Huey's such a good brother, in his own way. He might act callous and unemotional, but he loves his little brother and he's there for Riley. And Riley knows it. Guh. It just makes me go warm and squishy with fuzzy feelings.

And ch'yeah, this better not be the end! There's still so many possible roads for this story to take, it can't end so soon. So, next chapter, kplzthnks? :D

-Much love, The Fox Half
The Fox Half chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Lots of things I love about this too-short chapter.

First off, YOU UPDATED I LOVE YOU. C'mon. This idea is too full of win for you to update so seldomly.

Poor Riley, he has the weight of the disapproving world on his shoulders. It's good that he realized all he can be is himself, and if people can't accept that, then screw them.

F. I always have and always will love Ed and Rummy. Trust them to be the ones that don't have a problem with it. It makes sense, really.

I FUCKING LOVE ED and his ridiculously innapropriate actions. God, the PANTIES thing was just perfect. Perfect. I also loved Rummy's subsequent "Dammit, Ed! There is a time and a place for that" bit. So quintessentially Ed and Rummy.

And, and, I love love LOVE protectivesibling!Huey kicking Ed's ass into the ground. Guhh. We so rarely get to see the Freeman brotherly love, even though we know it's there somewhere, deep down. Protective!Huey is win, pure and simple. And adorable. He ain't lettin' no nasty perverts touch his brother. -heart-

So, you are made of win. I am eargerly awaiting the next update.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Ed and Rummy are just awesome. Yay! They still love Riley! Heh. Ed's such a retard. I love the way Huey protected him though. That was so cute. Aw. Love Riley's panties. The way you do Riley in this is amazing. So in character, yet so conflicted. I love it. Not looking forward to his talk with Licious though. . . .
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Amazing as always!
Monkey and Cookee chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
great story

i liked the part where huey kicked ed's ass, it shows he does care for riley D

can't wait for the next update
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Awesome, but sad chapter. I love the way everything isn't all sunshine and rainbows now that Riley is gay. I like that everyone's reactions are different, but so in character. I can see them all doing that. And, by the way, I loved that part where Granddad said Huey had to walk him across the street just cause he was gay. I laughed my ass off when I read that. And Riley's mental breakdown was so sad. I hated that. But it was well written and totally fit. It's sad that Thug and them aren't really okay with it, but it's sweet that they're trying. Oh, and my favorite part was when Huey and Riley had their moment before dinner. That was so sweet. Riley's so right. Huey won't change at all. After all, he's known for years that Riley was gay. And Riley needs that stability, I think. Huey's really gonna help him through this. On a side note, I can't wait to read the part with Ed and Rummy and I really can't wait for Caesar to make his appearance. Loved the chapter. Can't wait for more.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I love this story. It's so awesome. You do the characters so incredibly well. Their reactions are all in character. I loved how Tom was trying to help and only ended up pissing off both Granddad and Riley. And that bit between Huey and Tom. Priceless. I like the way you did Granddad. Nervous, but trying to be accepting. It works so well with the story. And I love Riley's reaction. I like that he's not completely okay with being gay, but how he's not sure why he's not. I really think that's cool. And the shopping spree. That was awesome. And how Granddad said he was on his own now. I feel kinda bad that Riley ended up in the garage, but I think he'll be okay with it. He'll make it work. Off to read the next chapter. .
AubreighLovesTPain chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I understand it was based on the episode, but it kinda made me upset to think about Riley being gay! I don't think he is gay, except for that one episode. The only reason he thought he was gay was 'cause he was a fan of a gay rapper. He was too young to understand that even if you're a fan of somebody gay, it doesn't mean you're gay. In my story, Riley ain't gay! Read the story I wrote!