Reviews for Ella Darkly Enchanted
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
*whistles in awe* woah. Way to unleash the beast! Pun intended. But I came to like hojo quite the bit. I mean don't get me wrong I like sesshy but hojo appealed more.
SilverNeira chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
Finally! He have FINALLY admited his feeling for her! Yay! I also love Jin! It is a great idea for her to have a little kid like that! I like it! Please continue I want to know what happens next!
peygoodwin chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Love it:)
xxOchibixx chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
this one is good this.. i like how you had him say this sesshomaru in third person lol
SoniaKawai chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hi!

I love the story "Ella Darkly Enchanted" and i was wondering when are you going to update the story. I just found it today and i couldn't stop reading and is already 2:00 am. Please update the story with lots of chapter. I cant wait, i am so curious on what is going to happen next.

Thank you for writing this story and please don't stop, you are a wonderful writer and very talented!

Thank you for everything!

Take care!
Micky-Moo chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
awwww I was sad to see no more chpaters OMG I hope you can get some more out soon! Rating 20 outta 10
TheAmazingRainbowUnicorn chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
Oh my goodness! Please update soon! I must read more!
PurpleKittyMoon chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
...Wow... I must say, this one of the best fanfics in a long time! The plot is extremely interesting, and so very origional. The main character is powerful and fun, and simply amazing. The writing itself is awe-inspiring. There are so many wonderful things that can be said about this fanfic, the list just keeps going on and on. I'm simply dying to know what happens next. .

Please update soon!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
Wonderful update. I really enjoyed it.
Streetdog chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
i love it! do i see lemon in the future? can't wait update soon! .~
watergoddesskasey chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
awesome!
The Loyal Newt chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!UPDATE SOON OR ILL DO SOMETHING HORRID TO YOU!

~The Loyal Newt
Jibbette chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
Why, hello thar! Just stopping by to say that this story is lovely and I hope you update soon!

3 Always,

Carson
The Loyal Newt chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
I like her more ambitious, it makes Sesshomaru's demon more... prominent...:D i love updates! please do it again! meow rawr crawr frawr Grawr lrawr.

~The Loyal Newt