Reviews for Cutting the Deck
Perseus991 chapter 1 . 8/3
I like to think that the nidaime was good with seals, he did make the Hiroshima prototype, and the incarnation jutsu that orochimaru uses, I can't remember the name for some reason.
7019289 chapter 6 . 7/15
Please, please, please update SOON!
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 1 . 7/10
i just read the an in the beggining and already i like rhis story
The Nidaime was a seal master... I mean realy if making a seal that brings people back from the dead doesen't make you a seal master what does?
LordTicky chapter 6 . 2/9
I first read this story before I even HAD a FanFiction account. You have NO idea how long it took for me to track it back down. Considering the fact that the last update was in 2008, I doubt we'll be seeing any more. Still, this was a very promising start to what was shaping up to be an awesome story.
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I've read this a few times. My only complaint is that your muse hasn't forced you to write about 10x as much on this one.

This is a nice fic. Naruto has his thing. He isn't over powered. He is skilled within his area though. When you assign him a team, they aren't OC OP either. They are rather raw material that can grow with the right teacher, which you assign them.

I rather like that you avoided the normal genin team. I actually like the idea of the team going into ANBU rather than other areas. I've read a few good fics like that.

You've kept the tone of this just right though with enough humor so that it isn't a heavily serious fic. They bond well. I just wish you can finish up with that C rank mission of theirs. It just begs for more.
littleditto chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
So either possession, since he knew Fumio's name; or replacement, since he didn't want anyone to go back there, and possibly see the REAL Turo's body.
I keep mixing up Turo and Toko, since their names are so similar
dispassioneight chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Maybe one day. One day...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I'm so fucking confused.. but judging from all the other reviews, I think its safe to say its just me.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Lol the nidaime was I fact a master of seals the hiraishin was his jutsu before the fourth perfected it
ExplosiveSex chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
You honestly sound like a fucking child right off the bat with your extremely obnoxious author note. Telling people to go kill themselves if they hate your story? Even if it is based on some stupid reason, it's still their opinion. If you're such a bitch towards people capable of holding their opinions, then go join a redneck or nazi convention. And CANON* (Cannons are weapons genius) isn't a guideline at all. If it were, then people who don't follow guidelines and are writing a Naruto fic wouldn't be writing a Naruto fic at all because it's just a fucking guideline right? And by definition, following a guideline is never mandatory. Canon IS a rule, or a necessity because as long as you have the words 'Naruto' in your story, you're following canon in some form or way. So if you want to be a rebelling punk then go ahead and disregard canon to write this subpar piece of trash with grammar, jokes, and sarcasm more befit of a retarded 4 year old who is proof that evolution could go backwards.
Lazyman12 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Good work!
rad.animes chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
I want to know if you are still continuong this or if its been adopted yet cause I really love this story and would like for it to continue.
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
I'm enjoying this story so far, as I find it to be an amusing story!
TheBlackCatSwordsman chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I hope that you will update this story soon, since it's been years since you last updated and we haven't heard from you. I expect that real life has gotten in the way or you have decided to stop for the time being, though I hope and pray that you will grace us your humble followers with some sign that you are still with us. All joking aside I love this story and truly hope that it will be updated soon but in the mean time your other stories will have to tide me over for a brief period of time.