Reviews for Cutting the Deck
dispassioneight chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Maybe one day. One day...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I'm so fucking confused.. but judging from all the other reviews, I think its safe to say its just me.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Lol the nidaime was I fact a master of seals the hiraishin was his jutsu before the fourth perfected it
ExplosiveSex chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
You honestly sound like a fucking child right off the bat with your extremely obnoxious author note. Telling people to go kill themselves if they hate your story? Even if it is based on some stupid reason, it's still their opinion. If you're such a bitch towards people capable of holding their opinions, then go join a redneck or nazi convention. And CANON* (Cannons are weapons genius) isn't a guideline at all. If it were, then people who don't follow guidelines and are writing a Naruto fic wouldn't be writing a Naruto fic at all because it's just a fucking guideline right? And by definition, following a guideline is never mandatory. Canon IS a rule, or a necessity because as long as you have the words 'Naruto' in your story, you're following canon in some form or way. So if you want to be a rebelling punk then go ahead and disregard canon to write this subpar piece of trash with grammar, jokes, and sarcasm more befit of a retarded 4 year old who is proof that evolution could go backwards.
Lazyman12 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Good work!
rad.animes chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
I want to know if you are still continuong this or if its been adopted yet cause I really love this story and would like for it to continue.
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
I'm enjoying this story so far, as I find it to be an amusing story!
TheBlackCatSwordsman chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I hope that you will update this story soon, since it's been years since you last updated and we haven't heard from you. I expect that real life has gotten in the way or you have decided to stop for the time being, though I hope and pray that you will grace us your humble followers with some sign that you are still with us. All joking aside I love this story and truly hope that it will be updated soon but in the mean time your other stories will have to tide me over for a brief period of time.
Unknown chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Actually the Nidaime AND the Yondaime were seal master, and the Nidaime invented the Hiraishan no Jutsu. But it usually required 3 people to do it and the Yondaime was the second to be able to do it alone. The Yondaime was considerably better though at Fuuinjutsu and he improved the Hiraishan no Jutsu to an absurd degree. The Nidaime was also the best person at Suiton Jutsu that ever lived, he could create a tsunami in a desert. Though he would be extremely exhausted after that. So you're wrong and right, I guess? Though I'm getting confused here. Nice idea for the story though, I'm not getting your summary so far.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
It's pretty frustrating that I'm never going to know what's in there considering this fic was last updated in 2008, but the avatar thing makes me believe that he has been possessed by something.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Red head...personality too similar to Sakura, DISGUSTING, please no Sakura, i have a phobia of red and pink hair ffs!
The Lost Hibiki chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
I love the story so far, and though it has been a number of years since it was last updated, I hope that you will continue it eventually.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
I like your OCs
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
The Nidaime was a seal master, though. He did invent the Hirashin, after all.
froger495 chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.