Reviews for Whispers of the Past: A Forever Destined Vignette
Bradley Cude chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Riley's relief at Palo being dead will be negated in the assalut on Bandomeer. Don't ask, dear reader- it's not pretty.
Pugachik chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Wow! This was a VERY magnificent piece of work. The entire time I was caught off guard by the developments and plot twists and your writing style made it all the better. When I start one of your stories I anticipate the hours ahead because I know it will be worthwhile and an experience beyond that of entertaining. I don't know what else to say other than to keep up the great work in all of your writings!
leyte chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
Like I have already mentioned I love your story but one little note: Winama was Ruwee's mother not Jobals. See: starwars./wiki/Naberrie_family
Stunna21 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
great vignette and can't wait for the next one update soon.
Kaptain Kristi chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
bravo!

as always, i'll be eagerly awaiting the next one!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Excellent story! I really liked this one - it had a lot of drama and intensity, but on a different level than the other stories. Riley Zander is freaking awesome, I love him! I picture him as like an older "Han Solo" type of guy with an eye patch. He's a tough guy, but he has a good heart. I think he's one of the best OC's I've ever read, so great job with him! And I'm pretty ticked with Jobal too, I don't understand how Riley could still love her after all of that. And I totally understand why Padme is having trouble forgiving her, who wouldn't? But, as always, Anakin is there for her, and their love can bring them through anything. That's the theme of all of your stories, and that's why I love your stories so much. Great job, I can't wait for the next story!
Mo Angel chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
As usual, we're par for the course here...Another GREAT update. Is this the final chapter in this one? A new one is on the horizon soon? Please send another up the pipeline for yur rabid fans..Thanks Andrea
jojotheorange chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Oh there is going to be another Vignette. Fantastic. I cannot wait.
SidiousSith chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Excellent ending. All of their emotions were portrayed brilliantly and realistically, especially Padme's.

Can't wait to read the next vignette. :D
Harry2 chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
The more I read of Jobal, the more he reminds me of a rougher and tougher Han Solo. The type of man who puts friends and family first, and doesn't care WHAT the consequences are! And anyone who wants to mess with him is going to have a lot to think about. As always Andrea, nice job. I look forward to the NEXT little tidbit you have planned.
IloveAP chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
I can't believe that Jobal. Padme may have had a terrible childhood but now she has Anakin her children and extended family.

Great story!
superfragile chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Great chapter! Please update the next one as soon as possible!
zgape chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
I have enjoyed this vignette immensely.
Ms Twilwk chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Very good , emotional and bittersweet.
garnetred chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Excellent story. Please write soon.