Reviews for Phoenix Rising
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Well described battle he has inside his head. Then Bella's voice bringing him back. Sweet.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Handy mind reading the route from airport to the dance studio from Jasper. Hadn't thought about her going to the hotel giving them a chance to catch up. Poor Edward, so close but not close enough.
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Great writing, as usual
HappyToBeLonely chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
that was amazing.. really romantic and i always wondered what would be his reaction when he arrives at the airport and find her missing. but this is so much better then what i imagine. thanks
Twilighter-RKT chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
This is amazing! I really enjoyed it,

great job:D

-Sophie
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
It was good.
KimiD chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
NICELY DONE, NICELY DONE BIG HURRAH, ENJOYED THIS VERY MUCH, KIMID
KelseyBea chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
This was good! I don't think I have read anyones Edwards pov on this before! Maybe once but it would have been a long time ago... Good job! I liked it!
mridz chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
i laways wanted to read this from ed's pont ofview but m sort of disappointed..hmm may b coz u were better in other stories..and i kno there wsan't much scope for edward's thoughts in this part..so..

neways thank u
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
THANK YOU!
tite-lilith chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
I love it!

I love POV Edward! It's my favorite character!
Biddy429 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Lovely - I really enjoyed this - I have imagined it myself quite a few times and I can honestly say it is just as I would have written it - if I had the brains that is!
Sup.Sarah chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Good Job Well Written
LKLB chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
your so good with edwards point of view! its increible!
soton chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Beautifully written.

I so wish that Edward had just decided to bite Bella himself once James's venom was out of her system. But I suppose that would have defeated the whole ethos of Twilight.