Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Debbie Hicks chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
VIRUS
That I, bella SAWN screamed but Exploded my TRUEST Ablities outsider SCREAMED BED TO DEATH had no MEMORIES All of it GONE That the Cloak sightred my Other wrist all of it Bitten and and suddenly with botes wa with Green blood was OUTSIDE bUT I Spluttered and frightened words blocked their gift and with Extremely blood red eyes Horrifying Wha-What you do yo me don't get near me demon you broke our law our masters are here You Are Accused of murderr of a Race not human FELIX TAKE CARE OF THEM THE TEN WITH BOTH nooooopoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ripppppped off the Heads with my ownhead officically with the Gods/Goddesses Exploded but shattering too late destroyed but you Isabella mus guilty of treason and murdering the Vulcans must live as a Cullen with the child with the best friends are Gulity of this crime that I BLAZED But BURNED! Forever and suddenly Cracked ourselves free of the bodies then I Suddenly Screaming from as all of flowing was blood all of it then it went into the 3rd night then in the changing of the third daylight I puked it out my own lifelesses Appendix had no systems at all was coldest by now Alice I need blood to hunt to kill and to slay oh my god Carlisle her eyes are Crimson where's the bodies Isabella yeah you are a Truest Vampire slayer but as a Vampire that I had enhanced senses a heighten sense of smell superstrength and hearing and eyesight but what is happing to me with my own best friends I am afraid it is the side affect you are one of us cursed you can't have children with your kids must adopt that I was a Vampire slayer to look about 18 by now was stuck at death that a oprrevately funeral service for us then I was a Cullen with the Senior Cullen guard and Cullen four then it all of them ripped free of the bodies our real bodies our own unificatioin of eyes turned golden by now and myself never rested anymore with them they all vanished with myown corpse then blasted out with more that too late Deceased the Volturi welcomed more than as very much many more as all of trigalliions or as all of to the world witgh a crunching bite with the looks with far extremely too much human blood Exploded then shattering then they wre us/witnesses but had RAaed eyes then the bodies into as alllead and chemos all of it lost as all the hairs grown back differently then it was too late dead for good the hosts shattered but blended But Crashing outside that lost the memories of our human lives then reawakened adapted but due our horror I looked the same bangs and all but was very thin but on a diet had died of natural causes then the families worried of our newest lives that it happened I was Immortal Alice I am half-Human and Half-Vampire slayer a daywalker I hid it my own mother fell pregnant with me and was Drained a gallions as all blood was Changed and I have no choice to bite my own way out and crunched it outside by Slaying her oh my GOD! She is a HYBRID! The Volturi heard of my dual-heritage was a Dlhampir but my gift very far too more powerful but too strong that myself was not human so they my own body remained young but eternally youthful but it really happened BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB! The Senior Volturi Guard sighted me fleeing but was caught you are not allowed to live RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! wITH Them Destroyed our Short but Second lives blinked out but exploded from the bodies then was forbidden to see the familes again was punished but unable to see them so their own they brought the bodies to justice master she is in fact as Hybrid half-Human and Half-Vampire slayer who has a daughter a hybrid had kids with their children had children my brother destroyed them but killed them into pieces are not alive at all but they fled bring the rest to die here that was it killed then was destroyed that it's 2015 by now we were different but freed but lost the need to have kids was Avenged but swore a Curse onto the Volturi letting go of my humanity and shattering Volterra, Italy was very too strongest by now and it came too late Cursed Bella you are frozen who did this the Volturi I had my Vengeance onto them using my powers onto Didyme is destroyed but shattered Marcus from getting a bride is no longer Alive that the Volturi rgardener my lords they have Descendants all of them but the guard finally torn them but lost their way home but replicated but are Punished for having more member that it was over lost it all but suddenly with them were ourselves never died off with them by our destroyed hosts fused but ripped outside then they all vanished into the labs both then their brand newest guards but it came too late ourselves were undead.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Well described battle he has inside his head. Then Bella's voice bringing him back. Sweet.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Handy mind reading the route from airport to the dance studio from Jasper. Hadn't thought about her going to the hotel giving them a chance to catch up. Poor Edward, so close but not close enough.
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Great writing, as usual
HappyToBeLonely chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
that was amazing.. really romantic and i always wondered what would be his reaction when he arrives at the airport and find her missing. but this is so much better then what i imagine. thanks
Twilighter-RKT chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
This is amazing! I really enjoyed it,

great job:D

-Sophie
FabinaForever11 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
It was good.
KimiD chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
NICELY DONE, NICELY DONE ~ BIG HURRAH, ENJOYED THIS VERY MUCH, KIMID
KelseyBea chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
This was good! I don't think I have read anyones Edwards pov on this before! Maybe once but it would have been a long time ago... Good job! I liked it!
mridz chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
i laways wanted to read this from ed's pont ofview but m sort of disappointed..hmm may b coz u were better in other stories..and i kno there wsan't much scope for edward's thoughts in this part..so..

neways thank u
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
THANK YOU!
tite-lilith chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
I love it!

I love POV Edward! It's my favorite character!
Biddy429 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Lovely - I really enjoyed this - I have imagined it myself quite a few times and I can honestly say it is just as I would have written it - if I had the brains that is!
Sup.Sarah chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Good Job Well Written
LKLB chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
your so good with edwards point of view! its increible!