Reviews for Phoenix Rising
harem chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
I too, in an attempted fanfiction, used the phrase HUMANLY possible when describing Alice trying to get to Jasper between classes at the school. It's creepy the way your perception of Edward and the series is so similar to mine. But I love it when I can read your stuff! Thank goodness yours is actually good where as mine was a DISASTER! Thanks for writing
Butterscotch Peach chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Aww, sho sweet. x3 Very realistic too! Love it.
DreamingLillies chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
i love Edward...hahaha, wonderful writing as always

-Jenna
DreamingLillies chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
that was intense... wow great job again
Kimmie45 chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
WHOA! That was so good... I love reading Fanfiction in Edwards POV. I don't know why, I just do. I is nice to read his view, even if this is not Midnight Sun. It was very good and very well written. You wouldn't know the difference. I thought I was reading an outtake from SM. Thank you.
unicornhime chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Wow. This was perfectly spot-on. I loved it. Amazing job.
dlhk chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Such an emotional choice! It was hard for me to read Edward's perspective on that whole situation, but I loved getting some clarification for my own head. You did a great job, seriously, it will be amazing to read Midnight Sun and compare the two versions. Your Edward seems very consistent with Stephenie's Edward to me.
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
This is really well done.
hula hips chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh my goodness, you are really good. It seems like you think through all the details and are very careful about what seems like plausible lines of thoughts and extensions of characters...this is great stuff. You should send this to SM herself and see what she thinks?
Mizra chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I love this little point of view here. If my work (which basically picks up where this leaves off) was anywhere NEAR as good as yours, it would compliment it nicely.

I figured Edward would be fit to be tied and I almost got mad at him for spewing his venom (no pun intended) on Jasper. It wasn't his fault, really. If Bella wants something badly enough, she gets creative in trying to get it.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
That was terrific! Great job in re-telling this from Edward's POV. Somehow when I first read Twilight, I missed that Edward would be hearing the attack on Bella long before he actually got to James. But of course he would have. As I said, great job!
LindaRoo chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful Robin. (Did I mention you have a knack for Edward...hint hint?) I like the way you worked in his immense thirst into this. Just lovely!
LindaRoo chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This is fantastic Robin! Absolutely awesome.
Belle07 chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
ooh, i loved it, you got edwards agnst right
Twinkling chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
This is fantastic! Every little bit of it, you captured Edward perfectly, imo. Thanks for sharing it! :)
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »