Reviews for Why Squidward No Longer Has an Elevator
Gravity Fair chapter 1 . 2/17
This was very cute :)
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I recently just read your other Fic "In The Bathroom" and I absolutely loved it so as I was browsing for more Sponegbob and Squidward stories, I came across this one and saw that you wrote it and I knew I had to have a look at it. I must say, it wasn't as good as "In The Bathroom" but as you said, you wrote this for pointless reasons only. I can imagine this as a part 2 episode to Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost and It should have been. (Sort of like how you mentioned in the A/N) Like people have reviewed on "In The Bathroom", you should be a writer for Spongebob since you are so good at it and able to keep the characters in character. ;)
By the way, I love the idea of Spongebob dieing and being sent to Davy Jones Locker then at the end being sent back to Bikini Bottom, alive again. It seems like it would be a very humorous and enjoyable episode. :) Great job on the story!
duh duh duh chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
YAY!

me and my brother ARN'T the only ones who know about ghostbusters!

they're awesome, as is this fic.
Vivalahomestar chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I probably should have reviewed earlier. I've been reading through all of your spongebob stories starting with the first one and I've really enjoyed them, I used to be a huge fanatic of the show (now I'm just a regular fan) some of them may have been random, but that's a thing I like (also, I read your Homestar Story too and it was awesome).
Ksonic chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
LOL that was funny! good job
Perfectly Maple chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
YES! I FINALLY FOUND THE ARBS FIC! I couldn't remember which fucking one it was and I FINALLY found it! YES! Although I'm not exactly sure why a sponge disease tickles me so . . .

Ah well, I found what I was looking for. No need to beat the dead horse of how awesome you and/or your fics are. I'm just gonna crawl away and giggle about sponge illnesses.

Tee hee . . . invertibrate sickness . . . tee hee . . .
PJ Bottomz chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This is good! I like it!
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I LOVE YOU. But I'm never going in an elevator again.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Hilarious! But I watched that episode and didn't see any elevator. Also, I have a story up that goes more into the fact that SpongeBob is in fact a sponge.
MissGreenie chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
"Now, who are we going to call?"

"Ghostbusters-I mean nobody!"

Haha, classic. This was great! :D
alri chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
well,it's so good story...and also some of the story was sad, because squidward was crying about spongebob..hahahahaah
Band8PGeek chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I love that line about the electric eel.

I can't help but wonder just how long Squidward would have been able to keep Sponge locked in his elevator if his ruse had succeeded... \