Reviews for A Time of Secrecy
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Luv it
Write more
Talitha Clearwater chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
When are you going to post Chapter 11?

If you don't hurry up, I may just stop reading this story permanently.
Candy3314 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
*giggle* Sirus carrying Harry around... I'm surprised Harry didn't protest!
Candy3314 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Hehehe they found out! :) I wonder what Harry will do when they ask him about it... he'll probably fiant XD haha
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
OH CRAP! I hope they find out about the abuse! XDDD
ancient midnight chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
I think you should make up completely new characters for both moms.

Moony should have someone that is extremely oganized and loving/caring. He's had to be alone for so long he'll really ned it. I don't mind Tonks and him, but I always thought she was very compassionate off scene. She should help support him because he needs someone to do that.

Sirius should have someone who can calm him down. I am usually disapointed that everyone makes his mate a prankster or a humourous person who must pull off a prank during the story, it's lame and overused. Their relationship should be around their love and passion, Sirius already has all the humour and energy he needs in life.

Did I help at all?
kittymitten chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
1 question is the it still going to be like this because it a intresting story
kewliobeans chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
This story is really unique and very well written. Best HP fic I've read in about a month.
chrysanths chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Gasp!
petites sorcieres chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
I always loved the Trio friendship Though I don't agree with how you depicted Molly, I love how you worte the Trio's fiorneship * sigh* I hate BashingRon and BashingHermione -'

You're story is SO awesome. I love how they care toward each other, how noone but th three of them understand each ohter better than anyone else

Please continue
Celticbells12 chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
This such an original story line.

I'm sorry, but I was skeptical when the parental issues were revlealed, since it tipped the Harry Potter world completely on it's head.

But I am enjoying it immensely!

You have so many layers to this story and it has great crediblity to it.

I like this alot! Please update soon!

Regards,

CelticbeLLs12
kittymitten chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
can wait til next chapter
Moonyxforever chapter 10 . 10/28/2010