Reviews for Puppy Dog Eyes
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
... o.o I liked wolfie Sammy better... meep.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
This was like watching a supernatural episode! Especially with The Road So Far and all. THAT WAS AMAZING! Omgsh I have to read your other fics if you have more. You have such an amazing talent. Ugh please write for Supernatural! 3
taguilera92 chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
I was searching for a story I had previously read where Sam was turned into a puppy and I came across this story instead. And I have got to say that it has been added to my favorites! Great job!
FirePony16 chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
Awesome story :D
Sammygirl321 chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
Holy. Crap. I'm so sorry I didn't review in the earlier chapters, I was way too busy trying to get the the next chapter! I think that this is possibly the absolute best story I have ever read, and oh my god it made me laugh, cry and wish that I could write like you. This story is officially in my favourites and it has also been emailed as a link to everybody in my contacts :3 I wish you the best in your writing, and if you'd like to, please check out my story, Love In The Time Of Supernatural, you might like it :3 okay I'm gonna go now, keep writing for eva! 3
L5472 chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
Aw I absolutely loved this story!

The beginning was light hearted and just down right adorable but then Sammy changed and it got all sad LOL

Poor Sam wanted freedom and everything, but in the end he chose his big brother XD Aw!
funkyhigh chapter 16 . 7/26/2008
Great ending! loved the fic!
cavetrollgrl chapter 16 . 7/8/2008
great story ending. Recaping it then having Sam think about the time going by while he was a werewolf and how he made his decision. Letting Dean's feelings and wants take precedence on what he thought about doing. lots of brotherly love and concern throughout story.
girl in the forest chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
Great story! Loved the humor as well as the angst and hurtDean/hurtSam. Ending was true Winchester fashion; choosing his brother over what he wanted. Excellent.
wolfGirl812 chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
*Screams in joy* awesoome story

I wonder what would happen if it back fired? That would be weird.

:D Two Thumbs Up
Evildarkwolf chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
is that all? Wow that was so good. I really hope you do another one. aww to bad sam diten stay that was he made a grate dog.
RedHeadedWoman91 chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
I loved this story right from the very beginning and I'm glad that you ended it the way you did. I think that some words were missing throughout or back-to-front, or whatever but on the whole I can't fault this story in any way.

I hope that you keep writing stories and that you keep writing Supernatural stories. Because if you do, I know that at least I will read them all.

I am looking forward to reading more of your work!

Well done on this story (not mention all of your other stories).
wcfan chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
So I did the whole Supernatural geek thing and listened to 'Carry On My Wayward Son' while reading the recap. That actually made it even more enjoyable to read.

Aw. I love it when the brothers make decisions based on how the other may feel. Makes me all warm and tingly inside. Shows what they are made of. And yay! A happy ending. Very nicely written end btw.

One more fanfic ends...that's sad. But hey, maybe I'll read another one from you next time. So until next time, *has no idea what to write here*
Quick-Demon chapter 16 . 6/23/2008
Aw sweet ending... tho the "story so far" part was a little long and a little unnecessary... but it was good.

I couldn't blame Sam tho and if it didn't hurt Dean so much he would have stayed as a werewolf...
citiesofsouls chapter 16 . 6/23/2008
Great ending to a great story!