Reviews for Secret?
internalpanthara chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I'm not to partial to song fics, but this one was nice.

Concrit: It's merely personal opinion, but the ending of the first chapter didn't sit well with me. You make it sound as if she had been with someone else who is now dead, but you never explain.
Aki666 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I love this story! Awesome Job!

Ok I have a qustion is the 3rd chapter the end of the fic? If it is I have a good song to offer.

For and ending the song the song I think would fit is: 'Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words).' By: Frank Sinatra. Album: Nothing But the Best - The Frank Sinatra Collection Remastered)

And the story would go like this for the song: Them dieing from old age in each other's arms.

Well I hope that helps. Love the story! I look foward to others! XD
TwiliFay chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I love the sorty it doesn't need a song in my belief it is good. I will so add u
Anime Freak456 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
this was another cute chapter! Although some of it was a bit confusing because so much happened in so little of a chapter, but just re-read it and fix it, it doesn't matter if you drag it out as long as it makes sense. I do think you should continue this 'cause it's sooo cute! in the first chapter you wrote that Hinata gave up on Naruto but in this chapter you said they dated so I was a liittle confused about that
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I think this was really cute! I don't know how close the song was to the story but I still think they went fine together. In an odd way. XD

just a few grammar errors here and there but those are easy to fix, no one is to seperate words
JamKa chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Thank you so much!

You have officially introduced me to 'The Pierces' I love them and your story! It was so adorable.

Good Job!

TheFailMonster chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
ha... taht was col as... i liked it alot
Shika-lazy chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
elf this is why i love ur work
animegirl305 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
this is so cute i can't stop but feel happy when i read this
enas chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
aw so sweet
Janine chan chapter 2 . 4/8/2008

this is so good _

I love it!
Hinata's sperit chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
i love it you should write a second one to go with this one!
Nate chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
nice...cute opening and a good story as always. id say ur one shot was a hit on target _