Reviews for 5 Ways he Probably Didn't get Hired
Auua Ytjoml chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
these were great; funny, odd, genius insane (or is it insane genius?)... the style, flow, senarios all personify and parallel Tony's character. Brilliant insight as a writer with being able to make a writing style match a character and wonderful job!
TranceTony1228 chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Hey! I was checking out your A-Team/NCIS crossover story "Why you don't always catch your man" & it led me to this one! Great story! You should write NCIS stories more often, you really have a understanding and way with the characters. Anyways, just wanted to say I really enjoyed this, I could see everything playing out in my head as I read it. Please keep writing! :-)
bijou2009 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
DiNozzo would have totally given Gibbs a ticket
Kateri3740 chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
I loved it! You should make a sequel for this last chapter. I loved how Tony started recognizing his stares and looks.
apester chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
:) yea this one was my favorite by far but great job with all these. Kinda wanna see the five (or however many) people that have broken into Tony's apartment lol...those looked interesting.
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
"On it, Boss." It's ridiculous how much meaning is in those words. Putting them there as the ending line was a nice finishing touch to a fantastic story. Definitely favorited.
FireAngel5683 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Amazing story.
RittannasFire chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This last one was my favorite. Poor Tony didn't know what he was getting into.
Kyizi chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
This is awesome! I can't actually decide which one is my favourite (although, possibly chapter 5, because we see Tony interact with the whole gang). So very in character and you have no idea how much most the fics I've been reading up to now have NOT been. *loves*
Oncle B chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Hey! I really enjoyed reading this story! Fun, entertaining, and original. The kind of story you want to read all over again when you just finished it! ;)
JennyRad chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
This was excellent, very enjoyable and interestingly in-character. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I've read this probably more than 30 times still one of my all time favorites
SubRosa7 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I really do absolutely love these! This one is the most realistic of all, and I'm not sure if I particularly like it because of that, or just because its longer!
Cascade Waters chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Okay, so a friend gave me the link to this, and I love it! I think it's so much fun to play around with speculation about this partnership, and I love your ideas, even the third one, which I don't find so incredible. I hope you come back to the sandbox!
SubRosa7 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I think I've left feedback on this story before, but I wanted to tell you that I absolutely love these five different scenarios. Each one is brilliant and funny! Thank you so much for writing them and sharing them.