Reviews for Dinner Party
Hannah chapter 19 . 5/19/2009
i ned to hear the story hahaha please update soon
annoymous chapter 19 . 4/30/2009
OMG - i luved this chapter so much - plz plz plz continue the story! i cant w8 2 find out wot happens next...wen r u gonna write it and post it, plz sey soon!

i luv u so much - u r a brill writer, and i really really want 2 hear wot happens next!

plz update SOON!
annoymous chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
hey

just 2 say dat i luv this chapter nd the last chapter...

wen i woz readin it i woz thinkin..wot is edward's POV on these few chapters...so if u could very kindly fulfill my request...i wud greatly appreciate it,

and just 2 elt u no, i fink tha brilliant writer nd i luv ure stories.
Lauren chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
SORRY i wrote the other reveiw like one word before i read the rest about eating lol

sorry
Lauren chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Hey this story is pretty good, but Edward and his family cant eat "there vampires" have you forgotten or is that just your own twist lol

good story...

loveing it!
Kizzy chapter 19 . 4/24/2009
Amazing! Loved it! But when is the next chapter coming that you promised at the end of Bella's promise!
annieramirez chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
omg dat was the bomb u should really be a writer when u grow up, u inspire mi on following my dream thxs so much n i reall y love all the chapters
Riley chapter 19 . 3/11/2009
Are you trying to kill me? I need to hear that story now! Update as soon as you can PLEASE! Before I go CRAZY!
Tamika chapter 19 . 3/11/2009
The first story I read of yours was Midnight sun, & now I've found all the rest of these stories youve made. I'm impressed school and writing all this but now ur 18 so it just writing. I would have never been able to write all this. YOU R INCREDIBLE! Have you ever thought of making your own book or sending some stories to Stephanie Meyer, you could help her to make a new book lik Rowling's "The Tales of Beetle the Bard" kind of thing but more of like what Edward & Bella do on weekends & after school. Whether they go to their medow or go to the Cullen's place. I hope you do become a writer (AND A VERY SUCCESSFUL ONE TOO) because heres one fan you could not dissapoint. I'm from Australia so if you do write a story I'll be left in suspence for a month! Did you know the Twilight movie doesn't come out here till 22nd of April!

I LOVE YOUR STORIES PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THEM

your biggest fan now & forever

Tamika
Nikki chapter 19 . 3/10/2009
OH comon get the story in as fast as you can PLEASE! I gatta hear it! Come on Nicki your killing me! is that your intention? HURRY PLEASE!
ShopliftersOFTheWorldUnite chapter 19 . 3/4/2009
I really like this story, though it is a little confusing at times :P

Good though.

Are you carrying it on? I hope you are!

If you have time you can have a look at my stories, that would be great! ta.
taria1210 chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
this was great i hope u finish
nise7465 chapter 19 . 2/12/2009
LOVE The Dinner Party! I;ve been reading your stuff all day!

Is there more?
conceivably.eternity chapter 19 . 1/24/2009
Are you trying to kill us with suspense?

Please, please, please finish this story.

It is really, really good and lovely.

A plea for the next installment!
Amber chapter 19 . 1/12/2009
Hey Please Continue! looking foward to hearing what Bella's embarrassing story is!
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »