Reviews for Painful memories
Ladyd10 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
I think that the writers of NCIS never meant no harm with Mrs. Mallard's dementia. Instead, the understanding and indulgent form of humor was found within the other characters' way of dealing gently and respectfully with her. She played the straight man. Both of my parents had dementia. Sometimes I had to laugh at myself in the way I had to indulge them. Dementia isn't funny. But we are.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Amazing !
rebelmagnus chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
More?
arocha21 chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
hey, this story is really, really good, you really should finish it, please post something soon, and i hope you get to finish this, thank you for the great story, you are very talented.
ncis29 chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
Omfg this is hilarious! Gibbs in the drive-thru...GENIOUS! please update soon it's soooooooo goooooood! :)
messer victo chapter 14 . 3/20/2010
this is reallt good i wnat to find what ziva will reeal to ducky and gibbs. update soon
DramaQueen91 chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I Love this story so much!
NinjaChick15 chapter 14 . 10/20/2009
keep going i want to find out what happens
suchrandomness chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
Are you going to be continuing with this? It's a fantastic story so far. I hope you do...please?
AthosionWarrior chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
please update soon i am lovnig this fic right now. Perfect... all great chapter and is about Ziva and eveyone. LOVE IT!
AthosionWarrior chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
wow i love it... one question... what are flames :P
GreenNinjaCupcake chapter 14 . 9/4/2009
Update soon ? It's a really great story, same with all your others. Which in my opinion, need to be finished )

xox FCF
emmabug95 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
ahahhahah i was laughing like an idiot the whole time(:

and i probably shoudln't be... considering i'm in my step dad's office trying to make as little noise as possible [...he's a doctor...] so yeah.

anyway... [i'm rambling becuase i'm bored and lonely):] i really like the story(: very well written! hehe... i'm gonna go read more now... :D
Lollie81 chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
Update, please? Pretty please? This is so well written! Keep up the good work ;)
Stepheyy chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
how many siblings does Ziva have in this story?