Reviews for Happy Birthday
Sanji Blackleg chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Uh... I'm no native speaker and my wordbook doesn't really help, so please, someone explain me what Steve McQueen moving into a birdcage has got to do with Wilson being gay.

And also, what is it about fudge?

Apart from that, great story even though it practically screams for more.
naty-neko chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Un final que definitivamente no esperaba. Te dejo mi amor! espro que haya una continuación a este pronto. Por supuesto, voy a tenere que leerme todos tus otros trabajos.

Lady Merlin chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Woo! *fans self* woo! I'm not going to say much more, for the fear people start looking at me funny, but wow. :D
hull lull lull chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Heh, the ending was perfect.
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Oh my... That was hot.
Richie117 chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
oh... that was hot
Eryaforsthye chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
“It was just starting to feel good.”

I want more.

Wonderful, wonderful (hot!) fic!

*adds you to author alerts*
Elendil-sama chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
“It was just starting to feel good.” hahahaha perfect! Just like House! Strange to see he's the one to be molested" by Wilson but still it as good. It would be great if you did a last chapter with a sober House and a sober Wilson . Good luck.

deleteacc0unt chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
it. Absolutely loved it. Let me know it there's anyway you continue this.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Ahh what a cute fic! I can't believe I just said that about smut but it was cute.
Gertrude2034 chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
I really like the ending - nice twist.
izzy chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
This got about 10 giggles outta me and many smiles... one of which is still gracing my face. It was all so very silly. I heart House and Wilson.

Kinda odd... which I loved. Lotsa cuteness but not overly fluffy. Good and surprising ending.

Overall pretty good fic. Made my day that much better. :)
TombeDeLaLune chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
lots of love.

and that defenitively needs a sequel!
chowrie chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Oh boy! For a second there I was scared for Wilson. The last line was the actual birthday gift. Now he knows this won't be the only time.

I love the consent when drunk, consent with sober. Trust House to get all his bases covered.
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
LMAO, wow! I love how Wilson started getting him back toward the end. Great job! Can't wait for more!